Clouw

Hi everyone,

I've finally decided after years of thought that I'm switching over to ADSL. After a few months of research I decided to go with Mweb as my chosen ISP provider.

Telkom gave me my normal telephone line after a struggle with them and ordered my uncapped 4meg adsl and line from Mweb. All went smooth and well, waited a few days as promised, and on the 30th November they messaged me saying my line is working and all is 100%.

I hurryingly plugged in my wifi router, waited anxiously for the line to work after the router setup but nothing happened. So I thought, hey it's a new line let me wait a day or two. Phoned them on the Friday and they told me to wait as it's a new line.

No problem, waited, now I'm getting a bit irritated, cause why will they send me a message saying it's working but in fact they never processed the order from Telkom, which I found out from Telkom themselves. Now they want to make excuses it's technical fault and it's there and here.

What other ISP provider can give me a great rate and line all in one without any hassle like this?

I'm giving them till the end of this week to sort it out otherwise they must take the order and throw it out the window.

MWEBHelp

MWEB Representative
Company Rep
Hi Clouw

I'm really sorry to read of your experience and would like to look into it for you.

Could you please drop me a PM with your account info so I can follow up on what transpired.
I know that sometimes there are snags that occur when a new line is activated.
One of these things, is actually a line or in some cases delayed activation after we received feedback that it was active.

Regardless of the reason, I'd like to get it checked out for you and see what the hold up is.
I'll await your PM.

Clouw

Thanks will do so. Hope we can sort this out, as I do use MWEB at work, and don't have a day's problem.