gregmcc
Honorary Master
Ok - don't feel like reading all 63 pages. Does mweb accept credit cards when signing up. I tried to do it online but "Only debit order details can be specified" 
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
So in other words, when is the best time for 'specialists' to download their GBs of data?
Yes, they do accept credit cards.Ok - don't feel like reading all 63 pages. Does mweb accept credit cards when signing up. I tried to do it online but "Only debit order details can be specified"![]()
Yes, they do accept credit cards.
Hi Tjoker,how do i access this?
im signed in,but i dont see any mgmt portal...
Hi rambo919,RE: the news server, previously "office hours" of 08:00-18:00 were in use, has this been discontinued then to better suit shaping?
If I sign up now, what will I be charged?
Hi Tjoker,
Go to www.mweb.co.za and on the top navigation bar you will see My Account (6th from the left).
Log in with your email address & passwd, and once in click on ADSL.
At the bottom right you should see an option called PROTECTED ACCESS, if enabled inbound port blocking will be active. You have the option to disable it there (you may need to reset your ADSL session to have immediate effect).
MWB.
Hi rambo919,
The news.mweb.co.za service is avaliable all the time, however it is subject to our priority based shaping, meaning that performance will vary depending on network load. Best performance will usually be achieved late in the evening or early morning.
MWB.
WOW...this MWEB REP is awesomethanks alot for the feedback!
Thx
Is there a place where we can check our usage stats?
You will be charged like +-R35 + R539
Cause you pay one month in advanced. So these 2 days are pro rata so it will be like +-R35 and then the R539 is for April.
You will be charged like +-R35 + R539
Cause you pay one month in advanced. So these 2 days are pro rata so it will be like +-R35 and then the R539 is for April.
Hi gregmcc,Does mweb accept credit cards when signing up. I tried to do it online but "Only debit order details can be specified"
You will be charged like +-R35 + R539
Cause you pay one month in advanced. So these 2 days are pro rata so it will be like +-R35 and then the R539 is for April.
so if my monthly payment goes down this month and I upgrade on say 2 April, ill have to pay then again immediately?
Hi Rosaudio,If I sign up now, what will I be charged?
Debit order is the prefered method of payment (most streamlined process), however we do accomodate EFT & CC payments .We can also accomodate automated monthly re-occuring CC payments.
Please speak to our sales call centre on 08600 32000 for further info.