MXIT!

Sly21C

Expert Member
Hey guys!

Do you guys use mxit? have you met someone through mxit? and what do you think of it?

Let's talk :D

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Yes. Yes - lasted 6 months of dating then she moved away :(
It was nifty for a while but the trawlers moved in when it became popular and now its a shar-infested hellhole :p

superB

Mxit is the devil. Rivaled only by IRC. And Dolby.

Dolby is just pure evil.

adelp

Expert Member
Guy came to my work after figuring out where it was!! Creep!! horrid Creep!!

hawker

Honorary Master
Ah^ that is why you never ever tell random people personal info.

I use it to keep in touch everynow and again. I like it, I am student. Mxit = cheap therefore Mxit = a blessing.

No i haven't met anyone on mxit..thats just plain retarded.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Ah^ that is why you never ever tell random people personal info.

I use it to keep in touch everynow and again. I like it, I am student. Mxit = cheap therefore Mxit = a blessing.

No i haven't met anyone on mxit..thats just plain retarded.
Looking for a date - yes
Meeting someone you met on Mxit and it works well - no

Peder

Hobbit
Yes use mxit. Met some friends through mxit. Well i'm homeschooling so mxit is a blessing as well as a curse although its very restricting sometimes.

:) T9 predictive text is the BOMB!!!!

Qwerty and mxit takes too long.

Why'd you break your son's phone DDV?

LoneWolf

Expert Member
My son has lost two phones due to mixit……. I broke both of them.
+1 :D my dad feels like breaking my phone on a daily basis cause of mxit/2go...luckily i'm bigger than him so he won't even give it a shot :D :D :cool:

JK8

Banned
I started using Mxit in Aug 2005 roughly 1 month after they launched, met a girl nice girl we still veeerrrry good friends!:p
But in 05 Mxit wasnt as popular and only people with GPRS phones those days could use Mxit.... twas only a select few!:p

DDV TECH

Expert Member
+1 :D my dad feels like breaking my phone on a daily basis cause of mxit/2go...luckily i'm bigger than him so he won't even give it a shot :D :D :cool:
Ja ****, he is already taller than me, so don’t know how long the illusion will last!
I don’t mind the mixit, but rather the anti-social behavior it promotes in SOME users. It started getting a bit much as he had this stupid notice sound every time someone posts, so that lead to the death of the first phone. Then he had the thing vibrate instead, I could handle that, even when watching a DVD together, but one morning his mother’s car would not start and he had to help me push start it, he did so with one hand on the car and the other busy on mixit, that was the demise of the second phone right there on the tarmac. Now we understand each other, and he shows some consideration.

medicnick83

Paramedic
I've net met someone 'via' MXiT, I don't use the chatrooms feature, I refuse to 'pay' (to buy Moola) to chat to people when I can do it on my PC for free.

However I meet new people, I give them the option of adding me on MXIT because after all, it is a convient and cheap way for most people to chat.