MyADSL Movie Thread

I love how Michael Bay said he got inspiration for Transformers2 from anime.
I guess no1 told him Transformers is a fsucking anime:rolleyes:
 
The Hangover!!! BRILLIANT!
Totally agree, I went to watch it on tuesday , I dont think I laughed so hard in a long time, Zach Galafanakis ( the fat guy with the beard ) is frikken hillarious.
 
Gran Torino - a good watch.

The Reader - my wife thoroughly enjoyed it.

Night at the Museum 2 - brilliant!!
 
I saw Milk the other day. Characterisation was brilliant, but the movie was too long and too repetitive. Sean Penn was a little one-note. The use of film colour to give an authentic 1970s look was superb. Quite an interesting insight into the gay scene in San Francisco in the 1970s.
 
Last edited:
I saw Milk the other day. Characterisation was brilliant, but the movie was too long and too repetitive. Sean Penn was a little one-note. The use of folm colour to give an authentic 1970s look was superb. Quite an interesting insight into the gay scene in San Francisco in the 1970s.

Mickey Rourke deserved the Best Actor award at this year's Oscars so much more than Sean Penn.
 
Mickey Rourke deserved the Best Actor award at this year's Oscars so much more than Sean Penn.

He played quite a good role in The Wrestler. Apparently he's making a major comeback since the late 80s. I remember he had a small role in Man On Fire in 2004. Can't think of anything after that.
 
I cant stand Mickey Rourke , I enjoyed the wreslter but I didnt think his performance was Oscar worthy. I cant waite till he disapears again ( hopefully for good) , btw somebody should introduce him to some soap and shampoo, seriously he looks like a bum.
 
I was watching The Spirit about ten minutes ago and about 80 minute into the movie I turned it off it was so bad.
 
Saw T4 last weekend. I felt like walking out of the cinema. It is truly an EPIC FAIL.

Agreed, I had no idea who was supposed to be the main character in the film, Mc G should never be allowed to direct a film again , somebody should tell him that the shakey camera effect only works in the Bourne series . It was by far Christian Bales worst performance ( and Im a huge fan of Christian Bales actng)
 
I cant stand Mickey Rourke , I enjoyed the wreslter but I didnt think his performance was Oscar worthy. I cant waite till he disapears again ( hopefully for good) , btw somebody should introduce him to some soap and shampoo, seriously he looks like a bum.

Apparently he was a sex icon after 9 1/2 Weeks. What happened between there and now is anybody's guess!
 
I cant stand Mickey Rourke , I enjoyed the wreslter but I didnt think his performance was Oscar worthy. I cant waite till he disapears again ( hopefully for good) , btw somebody should introduce him to some soap and shampoo, seriously he looks like a bum.

What about Sin City? He was amazing in that!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X