Need internet in Ballito

Presh15

hi guys,

im new to the forum, please can someone assist me?

im moving into Ballito in the next week and need internet asap, im currently using Telkom 4MB uncapped (Verulam area).
but i was told that the flat that im moving inti in ballito does not have access to telkom lines,

i need a good speed uncapped internet as i plan on downloading alot and using netflix etc....

can anyone please assist me with advice? im looking for a company who doesnt drop speeds and have alot of faults

my flat is called Sun n Surf and is based in Simbithi drive.

Thanks in advance.

Shal

Sumen

Expert Member
hi guys,

im new to the forum, please can someone assist me?

im moving into Ballito in the next week and need internet asap, im currently using Telkom 4MB uncapped (Verulam area).
but i was told that the flat that im moving inti in ballito does not have access to telkom lines,

i need a good speed uncapped internet as i plan on downloading alot and using netflix etc....

can anyone please assist me with advice? im looking for a company who doesnt drop speeds and have alot of faults

my flat is called Sun n Surf and is based in Simbithi drive.

Thanks in advance.

Shal
So, you have the following available according to the info you provided:

Telkom LTE (for low usage) and Cell C LTE ( for high usage)

If you go with the Cell C deal, it's preferable if you take it through MWEB and not through Axxess.

crackersa

Honorary Master
Ok was also thinking wisp, do you have any good recommendations?

Dolphin coast wireless. But that was 3 or more years ago. Good guy, prices kinda high but gives after hours support

Last edited:

Presh15

Have you heard of Access Point Ballito? They prices are good but I heard some bad reviews about the company about their speeds always dropping etc....

ponder

Honorary Master
Have you heard of Access Point Ballito? They prices are good but I heard some bad reviews about the company about their speeds always dropping etc....

Be careful, there are some bad ones. One business owner I know ordered a 10Mb/s service from someone in ballito and he though it felt slow and asked me to take a look. Ran some tests over days and all he actually got was 2Mb/s :D

Nardeth

That's what I'm worried about.....

i was with A wisp it was totally wireless and the Mast Was Super Duper Far faar away but Ubiquiti still managed to pick it up the installers said they still got -78dbm but it was Terrible The latency was Xtremely high and the speeds super bad and they asked over 5 Grand for wireless equipment :crying:

Presh15

That's what I'm worried about, my only option is wisp but I need to be with a good company.....

iCuSD

Dc Wireless seems to be one of the better ones in the area. Also Vox