News server related queries

Thanks.

It's now back to constantly giving me 436 errors now, just as it connects and then it drops. So I guess they are being a bit flaky again now.
 
cannot get into saix at all, is anyone else having these problems. have been trying since 6am
 
anybody care to explain to me what this News server thing is? seems very popular. Dont wana miss out on all the fun :p
 
Funny thing this news server, to the user if feels broken, while infact the server is working harder than ever... oh well I guess we are screwed untill we get cheep int.

Furthermore! By my culculations local torrents are not too ***, since you have to uplaod what you download your max "overall" download speed is limmeted to 640kbps(on a 4mb line) , while on a (working) news server your download speed can be about 3500kbps (on a 4mb line) however on the torrents u can do during buisness hours!
 
I think it might be a good idea to just hang on and have patience as the trial is probably continuing.. it is after all just that, a trial.. so you can't expect it to be up all the time. I'm sure in a month or 2 things will be running smoothly again. :hope:
 
havent had a successfull connection to news2 in the last 5 days, news1 still works but slowly
 
I had one connection to it yesterday.. but this morning it was gone :-(
 
maybe they did end the trial? Hopefully they are making plans to bring it back permanently.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X