LazyLion
King of de Jungle
also, do i have to be invited to http://www.newshost.za.net ?
There are no more invites to Newshost. Membership is closed. You have to use one of the international sources. Try...
http://www.merlins-portal.net/
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
also, do i have to be invited to http://www.newshost.za.net ?
guys... suggestion: Giganews + NZB Matrix![]()
There are no more invites to Newshost. Membership is closed. You have to use one of the international sources. Try...
http://www.merlins-portal.net/
I have an interesting question, how did you sign up with merlins-portal?
Everytime I try to sign up, I get screwed by the telkom/IS proxy, and it keeps on telling me, that I already have an account and its against site rules to have more than one account
Dear *******,
Thank you for registering at the Merlins Portal. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration. You are reminded that if you have selected not to receive admin emails this may affect you getting the validation email. If you have any problems contact us via the contact us at bottom of the forum.
Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this url once to activate your account.
To complete your registration, please visit this url:
http://www.merlins-portal.net/Vbulletin/register.php?a=act&u=76842&i=68035155
<a href="http://www.merlins-portal.net/Vbulletin/register.php?a=act&u=35342290&i=6884747455">America Online Users Please Visit Here to be Activated</a>
**** Does The Above URL Not Work? ****
If the above url does not work, please use your Web browser to go to:
http://www.merlins-portal.net/Vbulletin/register.php?a=ver
Please be sure not to add extra spaces. You will need to type in your username and activation number on the page that appears when you visit the url.
Your Username is: *******
Your Activation ID is: *******
If you are still having problems signing up please contact a member of our support staff at [email protected]
All the best,
Merlins Portal
http://nzbmatrix.com is da bomb!
Once off payment of $10 (R100) and you get access to 270 days of indexed NZB`s.
The $10 you can pay by Paypal.
Why would you pay for something you can get free at any number of other sites?![]()
I searched and couldn`t find any free sites.
Obviously,didn`t look hard enough.
I searched and couldn`t find any free sites.
Obviously,didn`t look hard enough.
Is it possible that they sent you a confirmation e-mail that ended up in your spam box? Did you click the verification link in the e-mail they sent you?
Nope, did not even get to that step, when I click on submit, it just showed this message stating that I am trying to register another account even though I have one ????? And its against site policy to have more than one account, and stopped
Hmmm... when I click on register it takes me to a registration page where it asks me for all my details. Can you get that far?
http://www.merlins-portal.net/Vbulletin/register.php?do=register
Yes I can get to the register page, I can fill it in and everything, but as soon as I click on submit, it gives the message, I am quickly trying it at the office (where they should have a fixed ip *snicker*)
EDIT: Here is the message "You are not allowed to register multiple accounts on this forum.", and it stops there
clear your cache... clear all your private data... try using a different browser. if all else fails, use a proxy site.