No Telkom Account for two months

jhoward

Hi There,

I reconnected my line on the 6th February and it is now the 1st April and I still have not received an account.

Look, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but I'm starting to worry that Telkom are going to disconnect the line because I have not paid yet.

Have tried calling the centre, but the last time I called it was something to do with a Post Office strike or something..

Any ideas?

J

ld13

Honorary Master
Call the accounts department again and ask for an emailed copy of your invoice(s). I do this all the time.

Xino_sam

Expert Member
Hi There,

I reconnected my line on the 6th February and it is now the 1st April and I still have not received an account.

Look, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but I'm starting to worry that Telkom are going to disconnect the line because I have not paid yet.

Have tried calling the centre, but the last time I called it was something to do with a Post Office strike or something..

Any ideas?

J

Go to the Telkom website, register, you must have your account number, you can get your bill online after this and there is an option to get your account via e-mail. Alternatively call 10210 from your land line and get to the account section, get balance and indicate no you have not receive your account, pay acc, if not at Telkom shop, all 10210 with receipt number.

Oh if memory serves right, Telkom will disconnect your line if you have not paid for 2 consecutive months, if you lucky....

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Not receiving a bill in the mail doesn't absolve you from your responsibility to pay. Surely you have a rough idea of what your bill usually comes to; you could've paid something around that figure in the absence of a bill.