sand_man
Honorary Master
NoobAnd I have the French to cause an upset...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
NoobAnd I have the French to cause an upset...
I'm getting desperate in the SB pool... need an upset or two!NoobAB's don't choke in pool matches!!
mmmm... like we did in PE?the all blacks are looking very impressive when they have ball in hand. their defence has held strong too, but i reckon a stronger attacking team, like the boks have been playing for the last few games, would breach that defence on quite a few occasions. good to see the french get an intercept try at least. i fear it will be their last 5 pointer in this match...
Frenchies have woken up and are getting more aggro... pity it's too late.
Could it be that it's better for them to actually lose this game?
NoobAB's don't choke in pool matches!!
I'm getting desperate in the SB pool... need an upset or two!
France...absolutely terrible. What have they been doing the last 4 years?
Practicing the scrum quick tap penalty move.
This was never a fixture the French either wanted to nor needed to win. Why would they go helter skelter to win this game???? Doesn't make any sense!! They now likely to meet England in the QF where if they win this pool they could meet Argentina in their QF match and Argentina owned them in the last world cup.I hear their Coach gives them too much stick, and it shows. Really though, they look depressed, slow and without any spirit.
EDIT: @Memphisto I think we can be reasonably pleased with the attrition rate!! Dagg and Thompson, not a bad return hey mate???!!!![]()
I don't know if it me and my eyesight but I really am not getting the usual "aura" I used to get when watching the AB's. Maybe its cause we've see so much of our SANZAR boets but I really think against a thinking team with mightier forwards they'd be left wanting. Not even saying that team is us.
I'm getting desperate in the SB pool... need an upset or two!
AB's haven't looked all that sharp thus far!! They under huge pressure and it's impacting on their game!! Then there is the small issue of the 2 losses at the end of the tri-nations! Eradicated their air of invincibility!!I don't know if it me and my eyesight but I really am not getting the usual "aura" I used to get when watching the AB's. Maybe its cause we've see so much of our SANZAR boets but I really think against a thinking team with mightier forwards they'd be left wanting. Not even saying that team is us.
Go FIJI !!!!!Lol! Tomorrow's Fiji/Samoa game should throw a cat into the chicken coup.
AB's haven't looked all that sharp thus far!! They under huge pressure and it's impacting on their game!!
Go FIJI !!!!!