Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

Good performance by the boys. Only real worry is QDK and Dale's form but both will come right imho.
 
I am struggling to understand that 0.53% thought Ireland could beat SA. And was not a "did not pick" as those resulted in a default for a SA win.
 
I see an SA fan (may I add a so-called fan) picked Ireland to win by 237 runs :wtf:
 
This is getting interesting:

Net run rates
West Indies -0.313
Ireland -1.137
Pakistan -1.373

Dare I ask if there is any money on Pakistan not making the Quarter Finals? :p
 
This is getting interesting:

Net run rates
West Indies -0.313
Ireland -1.137
Pakistan -1.373

Dare I ask if there is any money on Pakistan not making the Quarter Finals? :p

Ireland need a win against Pakistan to qualify IMO.
 
This is getting interesting:

Net run rates
West Indies -0.313
Ireland -1.137
Pakistan -1.373

Dare I ask if there is any money on Pakistan not making the Quarter Finals? :p

If enough people do, they won't make it, as the bookies will "kindly request" them not to.
 
Paksitan could capitulate/throw the game tomorrow against the UAE?
 
I'm still waiting for the weather to make an impact on this WC!

To date we've had only 1 rain effected match, OZ vs Bangladesh! There bound to be a few more before the end of the pool stages!

If OZ were to lose to SL and maybe have their Afghan fixture rained out, they'll be sweating a bit...

Same with all the teams on the fringes of qualification.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X