Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

Looks like my Superbru pick is going to be off by a big margin again. I expected India to win but the way things are going we're going to see a 10 wicket win here.
 
Split innings was tried in aus a few years ago and was a disaster. Not in favor of it, simply doesn't work for odi cricket imho.
 
Looks like my Superbru pick is going to be off by a big margin again. I expected India to win but the way things are going we're going to see a 10 wicket win here.

No chance of that at the Waca!! This wicket is a fast bowlers wet dream! I reckon Jason and Jerome will be good value on this deck! Not saying WI will win but India will lose wickets early on if the opening bowlers go their job!!

Problem with WI cricket at the moment: the players egos far outweigh their abilities.
 
No chance of that at the Waca!! This wicket is a fast bowlers wet dream! I reckon Jason and Jerome will be good value on this deck! Not saying WI will win but India will lose wickets early on if the opening bowlers go their job!!

Problem with WI cricket at the moment: the players egos far outweigh their abilities.

I hope so. Hope they lose 5 wickets and then win :D
 
Hehe, I am hoping Sammy and co can score a 250 partnership... what was I thinking picking for a WI win... hehe
 
So pathetic from the Windies. Of all the time for them to show some mettle. Not sure what more I expected of them though. Win the toss on a batting paradise against a nothing more than above average attack and they sit at 70/5.
 
So pathetic from the Windies. Of all the time for them to show some mettle. Not sure what more I expected of them though. Win the toss on a batting paradise against a nothing more than above average attack and they sit at 70/5.

Hey! That's not fair! They are 71/5 now...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X