SinghDude
Chief Sports Analyst
Ok. I admit. I will be happy with a draw.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Ok. I admit. I will be happy with a draw.
Ok. I admit. I will be happy with a draw.
Can you guys at least try and beat them please?
There have been many ''United and Moyes finally look like they've turned the corner'' moments this season only to be followed up by a spineless 3-0 home defeat against fierce rivals.
In my opinion this will either be a draw or a heavy loss.
Thats also true....I just feel that its different this time around (Have to wait and see I guess)
Thats also true....I just feel that its different this time around (Have to wait and see I guess)
is that even possible![]()
Do a Chealse tonight and park the bus in front of the goal.![]()
Do a Chealse tonight and park the bus in front of the goal.![]()
I foresee lots of crosses.
Fans turning to religion in desperation is too be expected. Alas one suspects more than divine intervention is required.
Rooney to score an over-head winner ?
I'll take that.