Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many ''United and Moyes finally look like they've turned the corner'' moments this season only to be followed up by a spineless 3-0 home defeat against fierce rivals.

In my opinion this will either be a draw or a heavy loss.

Thats also true....I just feel that its different this time around (Have to wait and see I guess)
 
Thats also true....I just feel that its different this time around (Have to wait and see I guess)

We have beaten two average teams, teams that we would more often than not be walking over. Its definitely premature to be considering this a corner turned, as thestaggy pointed out, we've all been familiar with this situation too often this season.

is that even possible :(

Nothing is impossible for Sir Moyes :)
 
Two De Demichelis own goals. Undermine Man City's moral/confidence without giving an added boost to Moyes and his boys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X