Official SA iPad pricing undercut

F

Fudzy

Very cool though:

a) I'm waiting to see what local prices of the iPad2 are going to be like. No point in buying into something that is becoming obsolete.

b) They have dropped the price of the original iPad by $100 in the states.

zolly

Expert Member
I don't like Apple but I really want a digital sketchpad...

This is so tempting!!!

Jan

Drifting in the black
b) They have dropped the price of the original iPad by $100 in the states.
Noticed this too. Makes me wonder even more why Digicape has dropped their prices if they're not expecting the iPad 2 in soon.

grok

Honorary Master
Why anyone still supports Core is beyond me.

pulling wire

Apple products become obsolete within 12 months, however the rapid advancement in technology is responsible for this.

assagai

Expert Member
Apple invented the wildly popular ipad and iphone, significantly shaking up the handheld market. If it wasn't for apple pushing the boundaries everyone would still be satisfied with symbian and windows mobile 6 :p

macboer

If these prices stay. I will never buy at iStore again.

Way to go Digicape. (I hope they don't steal any more of those mac pros :p)

zakdoc89

Sure Apple products are overpriced... bla bla bla... fact of the matter is Apple has been Very innovative, Dare I say, Inventive in their thinking, they create a product, as useless as it may seem at first and turn it into a MUST have item for anyone. Their marketing is superb, the build up to almost any of the conferences is always anticipated, and they never seem to disappoint with innovation every year.... I have an android device, been using it for over a year and love it 10 x more than my iPhone, yet i am always intrigued by apples products. competitors ma have a far superior product, but they don't market it as aggressively as apple, and neither do they support them as good...

David Maartens

The real question is will we have to wait another year for the iPad2 to be released in SA like the official launch of the first generation?

Yuu

Executive Member
Way to go you guys.

This is exellent and will make saving up for one alot easier :)

tom110584

the cut makes sense - it's an effective way to entice people who'd rather wait for the ipad 2.

Freaksta

Expert Member
Yup apple has been an innovator in the market and they do create some awesome products, to many people bash them before they try them!