Official Thread: Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)

Successfully updated my Vodacom SGS to 2.2.1. The server was slow last night. Left it running while I went to sleep.
 
been trying to call the menlyn shop but no answer. any other pta shops to go to except the north. in hatfield now.

will vodaworld do an mtn phone?
 
I phoned a vodacare yesterday...
Will cost u R285 if not under warranty so im guessing they will do ur mtn phone but its gonna cost u crazy cash....


Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
 
I phoned a vodacare yesterday...
Will cost u R285 if not under warranty so im guessing they will do ur mtn phone but its gonna cost u crazy cash....


Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App

R285. thought it was R80! I can wait a few days thx. Imagine if the tolls are active. Petrol=R50 from Hatfield RET, plus about R40 for tolls. Thats almost R400. Yip, I can wait.
 
R285. thought it was R80! I can wait a few days thx. Imagine if the tolls are active. Petrol=R50 from Hatfield RET, plus about R40 for tolls. Thats almost R400. Yip, I can wait.

Maybe the one i phoned in alberton is R280
I can still consider R80...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
 
News update from Samsung Team


We're still waiting to hear word on the XFM update. We apologise for the delayed communication. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as this information is available.

Samsung Blog team
 
News update from Samsung Team


We're still waiting to hear word on the XFM update. We apologise for the delayed communication. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as this information is available.

Samsung Blog team

From that it seems like it is mtn that messed it up
 
From that it seems like it is mtn that messed it up

Yea pretty much,,especially when Vodacom user's actually were able to get it yesterday ....
I am thinking of driving down to Midrand and getting it done once and for all rather than having to wait here ...but then again ,,,dont really want to drive down all the way to Midrand ....

anyone know of any mtn center whr they are updating in Sandton area?
 
vodashop menlyn does not have froyo yet. besides they only doing vodacom phones.
 
Yea pretty much,,especially when Vodacom user's actually were able to get it yesterday ....
I am thinking of driving down to Midrand and getting it done once and for all rather than having to wait here ...but then again ,,,dont really want to drive down all the way to Midrand ....

anyone know of any mtn center whr they are updating in Sandton area?

Spoke to samsung yesterday...
Was looking for an mtn centre around the same area...
They said only in midrand...
Wtf?


Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
 
Spoke to samsung yesterday...
Was looking for an mtn centre around the same area...
They said only in midrand...
Wtf?


Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App

Screw this ,,,!!
No center is Sandton huh!

and then again no information on the blog on when it will be available via Kies as well..so much for making my weekened
 
Samsungblogsa did reply to me on twitter...
Im sure this is MTNs fault...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X