freaker76
Well-Known Member
i HAVE TO get mine flashed. I bricked it. which samsung service center did you go to?
i went to SAMTECH in Montague Gardens . 5 bolt Avenue
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
i HAVE TO get mine flashed. I bricked it. which samsung service center did you go to?
Haven't tried today will only get a chance tonight...Any news for MTN XFM guyz????
I phoned a vodacare yesterday...
Will cost u R285 if not under warranty so im guessing they will do ur mtn phone but its gonna cost u crazy cash....
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Haven't tried today will only get a chance tonight...
R285. thought it was R80! I can wait a few days thx. Imagine if the tolls are active. Petrol=R50 from Hatfield RET, plus about R40 for tolls. Thats almost R400. Yip, I can wait.
News update from Samsung Team
We're still waiting to hear word on the XFM update. We apologise for the delayed communication. We'll be sure to update this thread as soon as this information is available.
Samsung Blog team
From that it seems like it is mtn that messed it up
Yea pretty much,,especially when Vodacom user's actually were able to get it yesterday ....
I am thinking of driving down to Midrand and getting it done once and for all rather than having to wait here ...but then again ,,,dont really want to drive down all the way to Midrand ....
anyone know of any mtn center whr they are updating in Sandton area?
Spoke to samsung yesterday...
Was looking for an mtn centre around the same area...
They said only in midrand...
Wtf?
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
i went to SAMTECH in Montague Gardens . 5 bolt Avenue