Good luck! I was going to go this route. But luckily have someone bringing me one. I will hold thumbs for you.I just pushed the button on the Oneplus 6T midnight black 8GB 128GB. Few interesting observations.
- I bought it from oneplus.com, so directly from them, and I am having it delivered to my US Aramex.com address. First time I am using the service, so lets see what the pitfalls and gotchas are.
- You can't register a ZA billing address on the oneplus site, so I was forced to use the Aramex ship-to address as my billing address as well. This resulted (I suspect) in my credit card payments being rejected. Is it true that you billing address must be the same as on your credit card?
- As a result of the above I had to pay with a paypal account, and so far it seems as if the transaction is OK.
- Exchange rates used for the transaction was +- 14.70 to the dollar, but according to xe.com it is about 14 atm. Someone is making money by exchanging the money.
- I have ordered the phone, a bumper case, and the fast car charger. I hope they put it in one package else Aramex will ship three separate items. I don't know if that will result in additional charges. Although I see their fare calculator require only the weight apart from the destination.
Will probably have the phone by the end of the month? Lets see.
Can you try the following and see if it improved your Tapatalk lag, or overall lag in general.I wouldn’t say never but on the odd occasion.
I assume it worked?How the hell?