Oneplus 7T and 7T Pro

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Which one to get?
OnePlus 7T Pro vs. OnePlus 7T

dayav07

Has anyone ordered a OnePlus 7T? From looking around, works out the cheapest from India at INR 38k. Anyone bought from Gearbest and has an idea of the costs?

Ryansr

Expert Member
This is really a great upgrade from my OnePlus 3. Would have gone with the OnePlus 7T but just had to see that curved full notchless screen for myself and it even comes with a free case in the box and pre installed screen protector. I immediately got the Android upgrade patch for the pre installed Android 10. Will show more pics and info tomorrow.

dayav07

Just pulled the trigger on the OnePlus 7T from Gearbest this morning. Getting the 256gb variant. So far my total spend is R7,773.54 which is the phone, insurance and shipping via DHL. Will be a welcomed upgraded from my 5T, really excited!

Ryansr

Expert Member
The box contained the usual OnePlus accessories, wish it had more though but then they would have had to charge Samsung prices.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Just pulled the trigger on the OnePlus 7T from Gearbest this morning. Getting the 256gb variant. So far my total spend is R7,773.54 which is the phone, insurance and shipping via DHL. Will be a welcomed upgraded from my 5T, really excited!
And now we play "who can guess what customs will be?".

Rob123

I bought mine from the OnePlus website (India) with free shipping and with conversion it came to R8313. Not sure how Gearbest manages to sell it for less with insurance and shipping.

dayav07

I bought mine from the OnePlus website (India) with free shipping and with conversion it came to R8313. Not sure how Gearbest manages to sell it for less with insurance and shipping.
I don't know myself. Will see if it gets here or not. They're telling me that it'll only be shipped by the end of this week

Pufferfish94

I bought my Oneplus 7 Pro today.

8GB RAM 256 GB storage with free earphones for R8300.

It does help that my brother lives in China though hahaha

Pufferfish94

Nah is is coming down in the next few days. I have been begging him to let me bring something in but his bag is usually too full with Christmas gifts and requests from a million other people, but this year I got in early enough to book my spot lol.

I have already booked a spot in his bag for next year for some bluetooth headphones which will end up costing about 50% less

dayav07

Mine is out of stock now! So upset. They're not sure when they'll get stock again. So I'll wait it out and see.