marine1
Honorary Master
Or the world can just let Israel go in and wipe them out. Unfortunately, Hamas likes to use the Palestinians as human shields. Tricky situation.
Its a no win situation
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Or the world can just let Israel go in and wipe them out. Unfortunately, Hamas likes to use the Palestinians as human shields. Tricky situation.
I did, your point doesn't suddenly become valid by posting photos without source or context, how many people are depicted in those photos, 50 at most? Out of a population of 4.5 million Palestinians?
We all know it's more than one.
Is it even close to the majority who prefer war to peace ?
You are being wilfully obtuse, 1 person or 50 or even 1000 cannot be used to characterise the intentions of a whole population.
Is this also an insignificant volume of Gaza residents?
[video=youtube;h6KAISQsi0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6KAISQsi0o[/video]
I'd wipe out the Israelis first if forced to choose. But I'm not in favour of wiping anyone out. I suspect the majority of the planet would decide to support the Palestinians over the Israelis.Or the world can just let Israel go in and wipe them out. Unfortunately, Hamas likes to use the Palestinians as human shields. Tricky situation.
Is this also an insignificant volume of Gaza residents?
![]()
You think that one can't find the exact same type of image for the Israelis?
And for the record, I think any human being subjected to what the Gazans have had to endure for the last 20 years would be willing to murder their jailors. Maybe it's not just, but it sure is understandable.
I'd wipe out the Jews first if forced to choose. But I'm not in favour of wiping anyone out. I suspect the majority of the planet would decide to support the Palestinians over the Israelis.
But tell me, why are you so in favour of having the Palestinians wiped out, exactly why do they deserve to die?
No, you you did not fix it for me, you are now putting words in my mouth. Here, let me return the favour:fixed for you
I'm a big fat coward too afraid of Muslims to see straight.
Because one does not support the aggressor. Just like one stands with the Jews against the Nazis, so, if one actually has any sense of general human decency, does one stand with the Palestinians against the Israelis.Because they murder innocent civilians?
They celebrate death not life?
Well, when Israel controls everything that goes into or out of Gaza, and pretty much restricts the Gazans from buying anything to the point where they have to build tunnels to smuggle stuff in, yeah, I guess people are going to spend money building essential infrastructure.What have they done with the billions of foreign aid all these years?
Oh right built terror tunnels
Really? Please show me where I have made posts calling Israelis in general racists, violent, murderous etc. etc. etc.You and the others love to berate anyone supporting Israel and their justifications but you all do the same thing ........ said it before, no one is right and while I lean more towards in favor of Israel that's only because Hamarse and their ilk are the sicker bastards.
Then don't read it?Should make any news/events threads to do with the region no comment. Nothing wrong with posting genuine articles on what side is doing what but the endless pages of round and round and round that each thread becomes is stale.
You're getting desparate, even for you.
Or Israel should just gtfo and stop thinking they have the right to control the Palestinians freedom to move. If Israel wants to close its own borders, that's their business. But the naval siege etc. is injust and unless Israel realises this and actually does something constructive about it, then their "solutions" will do nothing but provoke more violence.There is a reason for it..justified in the eyes of the MyBB PA apologists. Israel should just lie down and take it or better Israel should open the borders and take what it gets like in the past and accept what will transpire. Sickening indeed and I am not referring to the lot up there.
Its a no win situation
??Shame yes poor victims !! yes sure