Ongoing Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

Or Israel should just gtfo and stop thinking they have the right to control the Palestinians freedom to move. If Israel wants to close its own borders, that's their business. But the naval siege etc. is injust and unless Israel realises this and actually does something constructive about it, then their "solutions" will do nothing but provoke more violence.

Snipped the garbage

The palestinians may move freely in their own areas. When they were allowed to move freely in Israel they bombed civilian busses with suicide bombers. They deserve what they have. Time for Israel to take the same freedoms away from the west bank after this wave of terrorist knife attack.

Oh my signature...
 
Ongoing daily Palestinian terror attacks against Israel.

I'v said time and time again that there cannot ever be peace with a people that is hell bent on wiping out the Jews. This has gone beyond the issue of land. It is now all about exterminating Jews. Fsck it, I'm going to get flamed for this, but I honestly couldn't care if Israel wiped the entire Gaza off the face of this earth. I'm tired of these terrorist scumbags. I couldn't even enjoy my holiday in Israel because of all these terrorist scum stabbing an unarmed 70 year old woman. Fsck them, may every terrorist meet their doom soon.
 
The palestinians may move freely in their own areas.
No, they may not. Do you see Gazans getting into the West Bank and vice versa?

When they were allowed to move freely in Israel they bombed civilian busses with suicide bombers.
Were they being occupied by Israel at the time? Yes. Also, the "civilian" busses are used as official transport for active IDF members inside Israel, so I guess this is a case of Israeli human shield action.

They deserve what they have.
And by that token the Israelis deserve what they get.

Time for Israel to take the same freedoms away from the west bank after this wave of terrorist knife attack.
Lol. In this regard I agree with you absolutely, cuz the only way that's happening is if all the settlements in the West Bank get dismantled.

Oh my signature...
Et tu, Brute.
 
I'd wipe out the Israelis first if forced to choose. But I'm not in favour of wiping anyone out. I suspect the majority of the planet would decide to support the Palestinians over the Israelis.

But tell me, why are you so in favour of having the Palestinians wiped out, exactly why do they deserve to die?

By "them" I mean Hamas, in context of what I quoted. I then went on to mention how Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields. Makes it extremely impossible to target just the terrorists when they hide in schools and hospitals. Hamas are the worst thing to happen to the Palestinians, as they make the Palestinians lives harder in a very unwinnable situation.

I don't think the innocents deserve to die. Unfortunately, their streets are where this war is being fought. And when Israel target strikes a Hamas location, collateral damage happens. Those affected by said collateral damage are then inspired to join Hamas, to get revenge on the Israelis.

I have said it before, I support no side in the conflict. I just know that Israel would stomp out the Palestinians given half the chance. It would put a very final end to this decades long squabble.
 
I'v said time and time again that there cannot ever be peace with a people that is hell bent on wiping out the Jews.
Except the people are hell-bent on having their independence, not wiping anyone out. It's just that there are some people are hell-bent on preventing that independence. (Zionist settlers and their political parties inside the Knesset etc.)

This has gone beyond the issue of land. It is now all about exterminating Jews.
No, this is precisely about land:

http://www.haaretz.com/1.668871
headline said:
Palestinian Infant Burned to Death in West Bank Arson Attack; IDF Blames 'Jewish Terror'

Fsck it, I'm going to get flamed for this, but I honestly couldn't care if Israel wiped the entire Gaza off the face of this earth. I'm tired of these terrorist scumbags. I couldn't even enjoy my holiday in Israel because of all these terrorist scum stabbing an unarmed 70 year old woman. Fsck them, may every terrorist meet their doom soon.
Just so long as you paint the Israelis with the same brush... otherwise you're a hypocrite.
 
Notes the dredging again...
Ok, how do you expect to be able to understand the violence today and put it into perspective if one doesn't look at the conflict as a whole (including what's happened in the past)?
 
Ok, how do you expect to be able to understand the violence today and put it into perspective if one doesn't look at the conflict as a whole (including what's happened in the past)?

That has been discussed eleventy hundred two thousand and two and forty times on this forum in the past year.
 
By "them" I mean Hamas, in context of what I quoted.
You realise that Hamas is in charge of Gaza, and the violence that's being reported today is occurring in the West Bank, right?
 
Except the people are hell-bent on having their independence, not wiping anyone out. It's just that there are some people are hell-bent on preventing that independence. (Zionist settlers and their political parties inside the Knesset etc.)


No, this is precisely about land:

http://www.haaretz.com/1.668871



Just so long as you paint the Israelis with the same brush... otherwise you're a hypocrite.

You are using land as an excuse. This is not about land any more. It's about extermination. You smile every time a Jew dies. Whatever. Not even going to debate this any longer.
 
No, they may not. Do you see Gazans getting into the West Bank and vice versa?.

No! But why must we ask. It was used as excuse to bomb busses and the establish and perpetuate terror on innocent Israeli citizens. So there you have it but not that it would make a difference as obtuse people refuse to accept reality.
 
No! But why must we ask. It was used as excuse to bomb busses and the establish and perpetuate terror on innocent Israeli citizens. So there you have it but not that it would make a difference as obtuse people refuse to accept reality.
If you oppress a people to the point where they start fighting back, it is still the fault of the oppressors even if the provoked reaction itself is also a bad thing. The Israelis are responsible, ultimately, for that violence.

Looney said:
You are using land as an excuse. This is not about land any more. It's about extermination. You smile every time a Jew dies. Whatever. Not even going to debate this any longer.
Well, your name is certainly apropos.

I do not smile when anyone dies. Not even the most heinous murderers and rapists. Death just makes me sad. If it was within my power, I would grant everyone immortality. I think death is a really ugly thing.

Unfortunately, though, the presence of the settlers as a political and religious movement proves that this conflict is very much about land. If not for them, Israeli politics would stand a chance of being able to normalise relations with the Palestinians in a mutually respectful manner.

Or is your next act of lunacy to claim that Zionists in general do not regard Israel as the Promised Land?
 
You realise that Hamas is in charge of Gaza, and the violence that's being reported today is occurring in the West Bank, right?

No, it you were actually dealing in current events and not dwelling in the past you would see hamas have sent people to actively breach the border a number of times the last few weeks.
 
Two terrorists open fire at Be'er Sheva bus terminal

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4712997,00.html

Not much info yet - breaking news

The apologists will justify this again with history links and quotes. Sad and sickening. I hope Israel takes staunch action fast to curb this terrorist "intifada".[/QUOTE]

Two terrorists opened fire at Be'er Sheva's central bus terminal on Sunday evening, wounding at least five people - three of them seriously wounded and two in moderate condition.

Maybe the Israeli soldiers planted the gun that was used?

One of the terrorists has reportedly been killed while the situation of the other is unclear.
Another down. Many more to go. Hamas "converted" quite a few daring terrorists it seems, all hoping for the promised virgins of course.
 
Last edited:
The apologists will justify this again with history links and quotes. Sad and sickening. I hope Israel takes staunch action fast to curb this terrorist "intifada".
They can't do **** about this. In the past, Israel has been more or less been able to contain the violence because at the heart of it was always an organised resistance movement. But what you see today is like a hydra, cut off one head and it grows two more. There's simply nothing that the IDF or Israel can do to stop this without removing the settlers from the West Bank or committing genocide.
 
The apologists will justify this again with history links and quotes. Sad and sickening. I hope Israel takes staunch action fast to curb this terrorist "intifada".

What about staunch action against Settlers who murder and burn Palestinians in their homes.

Destroy the homes of Settlers who murder Palestinians , shoot to kill order for Settlers attacking Palestinians.
 
They can't do **** about this. In the past, Israel has been more or less been able to contain the violence because at the heart of it was always an organised resistance movement. But what you see today is like a hydra, cut off one head and it grows two more. There's simply nothing that the IDF or Israel can do to stop this without removing the settlers from the West Bank or committing genocide.

Then that's what they may have to do? Fsck it, the world hates Israel anyway right? May as well take these bastards out.
 
What about staunch action against Settlers who murder and burn Palestinians in their homes.

Destroy the homes of Settlers who murder Palestinians , shoot to kill order for Settlers attacking Palestinians.

I've lost all sympathy to the Palestinian cause. The Palestinians will get what they deserve sooner or later.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X