Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Dominoes is garbage, well it is here anyway, and well that is my opinion, it's doh with sauce, if you want decent pizza go to an authentic Italian joint or make your own.

Biggest disappointment here too. Expensive and tastes like cardboard.
 
My Woolworths Hawaain Pizza

Came out better than my first try and tasted nice
 

Attachments

  • 20150318_183223[1].jpg
    20150318_183223[1].jpg
    31 KB · Views: 380
I used the thermofan when heating up my pizza and in a pizza baking tray in the middle of the oven.

Think it took between 8-10 mins

My Woolworths Hawaain Pizza

Came out better than my first try and tasted nice

I've made many Woolies pizzas so ...

Add half a bag of grated mozzarella (also from them).

Don't put it in a pan it goes direct on a rack. Keep it in till the cheese melts properly and starts to brown in places. In a thermofan oven it takes 10-12 minutes.

This one is awesome:

srnpv53r.jpg


And another:

656ob7ey.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've made many Woolies pizzas so ...

Add half a bag of grated mozzarella (also from them).

Don't put it in a pan it goes direct on a rack. Keep it in till the cheese melts properly and starts to brown in places. In a thermofan oven it takes 10-12 minutes.

This one is awesome:

srnpv53r.jpg


And another:

656ob7ey.jpg

That one was on the rack this time for 10 mins :D

Not a fan of charred pizza but still looks nice :p
 
Woolworths shopping list:
Thin & Crispy Pizza Bases 2x185g
R 36.95

Mozzarella 300g
R 39.95

Beech Smoked Gypsy Ham 125g
R 39.99

Button Mushrooms 250g
R 20.99

Total = R137,88

So to create 2 homemade Regina pizzas(185g) I have to drive to the supermarket(fuel), build my pizza, cook it for 10-15min(electricity). or...

Buy 2 Regina medium pizzas for R120 at Butlers, or 2 large Regina for R99 at Romans. :erm:

As mentioned earlier... I used to make my own pizzas years ago from scratch, the best pizzas EVER! but the costs and effort today seems fruitless. I will however do it for special occasions but for everyday Pizza I stick to ordering them. :love:

^ Mmm, looks delicious.

And another:

656ob7ey.jpg
:erm:
 
Last edited:
Also struggling to fit in the box, not from the regular 1st ave tonight (they were closed already). Tonight was pizza perfect on Conrad drive in Jhb.
 

Attachments

  • 1427045539350.jpg
    1427045539350.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 187
Pizza ai Gamberi from restaurant in Kinaxixi, Luanda. Beats the socks off most of the monstrosities posted here.

But it does cost R180
 

Attachments

  • 1427050823719.jpg
    1427050823719.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 170
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X