DrJohnZoidberg
Honorary Master
But it does cost R180
Jeez, you got ripped dude. Did it have truffles on it?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
But it does cost R180
Jeez, you got ripped dude. Did it have truffles on it?
Will never pay that much for a pizza. Rather buy a freaking seafood platter.
Pizza ai Gamberi from restaurant in Kinaxixi, Luanda. Beats the socks off most of the monstrosities posted here.
But it does cost R180
Buy 2 Regina medium pizzas for R120 at Butlers, or 2 large Regina for R99 at Romans. :erm:
Whoa, hold up...Pizza ai Gamberi from restaurant in Kinaxixi, Luanda. Beats the socks off most of the monstrosities posted here.
But it does cost R180
Did it taste good?
Cause that don't look so good...
What did you have; and from where?
Looks similar to pizza perfect and the tikka chicken i always get.
...main course is $30-$40...
Well better than the Romans pizza I tried on Friday after all the posts I had seen here on mbb. Buy not as good as my regular joint on 1st ave. If I had to describe it I would use the word 'Meh' nothing bad but nothing inspiring eather.....
We have fratelli (good pizza, very very good pasta and sangria you can order by the jug), pizza perfect(meh), pizza del forno (2 of them), pizza palace on 1st (me like), a scooters (chunder), a debonairs (chunder), a Romans (good if I was drunk or/and at a lan) and an andiccios 24 (rip off) that I know of.... There may be more?
2 large Regina pizzas at Romans cost R113.90
huh? $$?
Will never pay that much for a pizza. Rather buy a freaking seafood platter.