Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Jeez, you got ripped dude. Did it have truffles on it?

That's cheap for Luanda. Average main course is $30-$40....so pizza is the cheapest thing to go for.

And it was yummy delicious....thin and crispy base....adequate cheese, the prawns were fresh and good quality
 
Will never pay that much for a pizza. Rather buy a freaking seafood platter.
 
Pizza ai Gamberi from restaurant in Kinaxixi, Luanda. Beats the socks off most of the monstrosities posted here.

But it does cost R180

You paid R180… for that? :wtf:
 
Pizza ai Gamberi from restaurant in Kinaxixi, Luanda. Beats the socks off most of the monstrosities posted here.

But it does cost R180
Whoa, hold up...
despite the blurry pic I'd admit it does look like a freshly made pizza... but most of the Pizzas posted here look delicious and most I've had were awesome!
 
Had pizza perfect last night... must say I was v disappointed
. They seem to have changed their pizza base and it's now fluffy rather than crispy and thin
 
Did it taste good?

Cause that don't look so good...

Well better than the Romans pizza I tried on Friday after all the posts I had seen here on mbb. Buy not as good as my regular joint on 1st ave. If I had to describe it I would use the word 'Meh' nothing bad but nothing inspiring eather.....
 
Well better than the Romans pizza I tried on Friday after all the posts I had seen here on mbb. Buy not as good as my regular joint on 1st ave. If I had to describe it I would use the word 'Meh' nothing bad but nothing inspiring eather.....

We got about 5 places out here.

One is good but it's small gourmet pizzas they you need to qualify for a second mortgage to afford.

One place is barely tolerable that I'll order for delivery but the other 3... I wouldn't feed to my pet Honey Badger.
 
We have fratelli (good pizza, very very good pasta and sangria you can order by the jug), pizza perfect(meh), pizza del forno (2 of them), pizza palace on 1st (me like), a scooters (chunder), a debonairs (chunder), a Romans (good if I was drunk or/and at a lan) and an andiccios 24 (rip off) that I know of.... There may be more?
 
We have fratelli (good pizza, very very good pasta and sangria you can order by the jug), pizza perfect(meh), pizza del forno (2 of them), pizza palace on 1st (me like), a scooters (chunder), a debonairs (chunder), a Romans (good if I was drunk or/and at a lan) and an andiccios 24 (rip off) that I know of.... There may be more?

there's also a panarottis and what not at cresta I suppose...
 
2 large Regina pizzas at Romans cost R113.90

Yea, I was referring to the R99 deal which looks to have has ended, but this is still cheaper than my woolies price list...
I will say this though, if I had that weber pizza oven, I would do homemade more often, buy ingredients in bulk and save, nothing bests homemade wood fired goodness.
 
Will never pay that much for a pizza. Rather buy a freaking seafood platter.

Me and my boss went to a seafood restaurant. Between the 2 of us the bill was $350 . Our main meal was fish.....no oysters, or platter in sight
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X