Kornhub
Blackburn Fan
Looks great !
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What do you guys think of our my home made pizza?
We normally make about 5 or 6 pizza's so we have extra for the next day!
In memory of PostmanPot...
Italianos Plumstead (formerly Burrisos too) I promised PP I'd try it out.
![]()
![]()
I tried Da Vincis on Kloof recently...
![]()
![]()
Both are quite good... Butlers still my fav though.
What do you guys think of our my home made pizza?
We normally make about 5 or 6 pizza's so we have extra for the next day!
Looks great !
Decent, but for the price I was expecting a bigger pizza... so I can say I was not entirely satisfied.How did you find the pizza from Italianos?
For all the hating I've done the last how many years, I've suddenly become a fan of Debonairs. They're the closest pizza joint since I moved house, and their online ordering and payment system is the best thing since sliced bread. Their thin bases are rather nice and I'm mad about those chutney Pop-Itz sides (wish I could just order a plate of them for a reasonable price). Their default pizza configurations are mostly rubbish, but you can customise to your heart's content.
#sorrynotsorry
Stockholm syndrome
So any suggestions for good wood fired pizza in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town?
Good thing then that I stay in VredekloofThe best in the Northern Suburbs is a small little restaurant in Vredekloof called Braccianos.
Still does not beat Gino's in Stellenbosch though.
Good thing then that I stay in Vredekloof
So any suggestions for good wood fired pizza in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town?
Also interested in this.
Is La Romantica still around? They always had good pizza and specials. I also like the Oude Welgemoed Bistro, although it seems they are closed at the moment.
Pizza Delish, Pinehurst centre in Durbanville. Next door is the best calamari too.So any suggestions for good wood fired pizza in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town?
Thanks, will find out if Butlers might deliver here otherwise will go to Pizza Delish.Pizza Delish, Pinehurst centre in Durbanville. Next door is the best calamari too.