SauRoNZA
Honorary Master
What?
I've never even heard of potato pizza..
I keep hearing this and yet it’s one of the most authentic Italian things you get.
It’s also amazing in its simplicity.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What?
I've never even heard of potato pizza..
I can be accused of being Irish due to my love for potatoes but no, thank you.Potato pizza is best pizza.
![]()
I can be accused of being Irish due to my love for potatoes but no, thank you.
So sliced raw potatoes...they'll cool through in a regular wood fired pizza oven or do you precook them?Don't knock it before you try it.
Haven't given this to a single person who didn't reckon it's one of the best things they've ever had.
We hardly make pizza (probably once a month) so no real time for such experiments but yeah, maybe one day. I can eat boiled potatoes with just salt so I am sure I will like it anyways.Don't knock it before you try it.
Haven't given this to a single person who didn't reckon it's one of the best things they've ever had.
So sliced raw potatoes...they'll cool through in a regular wood fired pizza oven or do you precook them?


Top one looks 10x betterCouple of Dubai pizza's from the last month.
BBQ Chicken & BologneseView attachment 1734153View attachment 1734155+/- R180 each.
I was really hoping BWANA would be posting more American pizza photos here
Pizza Pugliese. Was delicious.Top one looks 10x better
Haven’t had pizza since I’ve been here. Here being someplace not renowned for their pizza. Maybe in the weeks to come…I was really hoping BWANA would be posting more American pizza photos here
You’ll find outstanding pizza here if you look. That’s if your here is the same as my here.Haven’t had pizza since I’ve been here. Here being someplace not renowned for their pizza. Maybe in the weeks to come…