• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Please do a MyBroadband speed test on Rain

Mr G

Thought this was quite funny, in Devil's Peak Estate on Sunday evening. Normally get anything between 5 - 100Mbps download speed. Never did a speedtest.net test to compare though.

Screenshot_20180918-083323.png

blowdart18

@rpm and @Jamie McKane ,I sent an email a while back mentioning that your app does not work well on dual sim phones.

Above speed test was done correctly on the rain network, I switched back to Telkom Mobile and did another speed test but your app is picking the results up as the rain network. It also failed to pick up the correct location on the second speed test.

Huawei P20 pro.

Screenshot_20180918-095103 (002).jpg

Last edited:

bheinche

Expert Member
@rpm and @Jamie McKane ,I sent an email a while back mentioning that your app does not work well on dual sim phones.

Above speed test was done correctly on the rain network, I switched back to Telkom Mobile and did another speed test but your app is picking the results up as the rain network. It also failed to pick up the correct location on the second speed test.

Huawei P20 pro.

View attachment 556911
What app is that, that you're using there?