Please Rate Vox

Rate Vox, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 145 51.4%
  • Good

Votes: 82 29.1%
  • Fair

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 19 6.7%

• Total voters

TriumphTalk

I have just placed an order with VOX on Frogfoot fiber and so far I have found the support in processing my order outstanding. I am going for the 20/20 uncapped basic package at R700 a month. This is cheaper than my Telkom Phone ADSL line plus what I am now paying another ISP for 300GB package.

Cannot wait to finally say goodbye to Telkom.

Derren

Network quality is good, but that is probably more thanks to FrogFoot than VOX.

VOX customer server is pathetic.

Communication emails conflict with incorrect dates about changes to packages due to FrogFoot realignment.
And when queried about the different dates, there is not even an apology for the wrong date that has cost me R800.

Generally there technical support is good except for one day back to the days of getting a old modem speeds - for 8 hours.

I don't recommend VOX purely because there account/sales customer service is poor and management don't contact you.

Avenger

Network is stable, Great Value for Money. Only problem I have with Vox is their Telco Desk, when you order or want to upgrade your line, it takes up to two weeks where with other ISP it is almost instant.

mikevr

Have been with Vox since the first fibre was connected in my street +-2 years to date, have had very few problems
networw is stable and have received excellent support when there has been a network outage. Satisfied so far.

tropikThunda

Very happy with Vox. Pretty stable connection. Have been connected now for around 1 and half years and have experienced networking issues maybe 2 or 3 times.

Theguy121

I had uncapped fat-pipe 20 up/10 down and it was good, only had about 4 days downtime in about 6 months. It was quite expensive, at around R900 a month so I am not on that package anymore.

WhoIsJOB

Ping and support has always been excellent.
Speed is a little slower than stated, though (about 14mbps on a 20mbps fibre line). Not a train smash, but would be nice to have the speed you pay for.

Happy overall.

BigBear

Expert Member
200GB Fatpipe Enjoying the rollover data and great network Excellent product !

Safrimike

Only reason they are not excellent, is they do not do excellent - they are just...well there. That is good!
No complaints at all.

blaaislaai

Executive Member
Fatpipe user here.
Stable speeds on my 12MB ADSL line, latency is a bit high but that's exchange related.
Overall extremely happy for what I'm paying for.

And VOX is probably the ISP I've been the longest with, since the fatpipe promotion

Sunshine11

Good price. I have problems with port settings on their side every second month, and have to contact support and hold on for ages while checking and updating is done. However, usually support is polite and will call back if requested.

pietg

Very stable FTTH connection for almost two years, cannot recall any downtime, full line speed available almost always. Support was fast and efficient when switching from ADSL to fibre, never needed support after that. Really pleased with the product and pricing.

Sunshine11

Any chance of publishing the user names of the winners of these competitions? Or does mybroadband post it in the thread??

Sl8er

Executive Member
I have no complaints, other than their email support.
That is realy, really, bad.

Shaunelategan

Great price, they covered the vumatel install. since install, i had no issues at all, i get my speeds all the time.
they don't FUP or Throttle my speed

aalwees

VOX
value-for-money = Excellent
network quality = Excellent
support = Excellent. If you can't pay in time, they give you some grace and communicate with you before cutting you off. That is worth gold.

Nicholas.D

Brilliant network, tech support is great but sales can be painfully slow and really frustrating.

Ash74

Everything, apart from the support, is good. Calling them for whatever reason is quite painful