Please Rate Vox

Rate Vox, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 145 51.4%
  • Good

Votes: 82 29.1%
  • Fair

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 19 6.7%

• Total voters

Zodiac69

Very good technical support, and they actually get back to you to make sure your issues are resolved.

Captain69

Have not been with Vox for long...however very happy thusfar....hope they can keep.it up

Po3na

Great value for money, app needs to be more user friendly. Customer support can also be improved.

R3inhardt

Network is good and stable, but has become a lot more expensive since Vumatel took over from Fibrehoods.

Vox support is good.

But Vumatel increased the price by almost 25%, and dropped my speed to 100/10 from 100/100.

Now paying just under R1000 for 300GB per month.

Actually thinking of changing to someone else, 300GB is no longer enough (kids !!!) and a decent uncapped package will be over R1250 if I revert to my previous 100/100 speed.

Any suggestions for another ISP ?
Frogfoot did the same, dropped some line speeds, I originally had a 20/10 line, which then became a 20/2 line at the same price. I had no choice but to upgrade to the 20/20 line. It is uncapped at R771pm.

jouda

Expert Member
No nwtwork issues and the value for money on their fiber is on par with the other ISPs.

Only issue was getting the sales team to get off their jacks and do something

Millerij

I've been with vox for years. Fatpipe 300Gb + 20Mbps VDSL. customer support is excellent, little to none downtime. I've been recommending Vox to all my colleagues and family. If ever i had downtime, it's from Telkom side since i still have their analogue line.... 100% VOX. keep up the good work.

Raz0r

Very happy with Vox and the service they provide. Support is always quick and internet is stable and reliable.
Prices went up recently unfortunately but I guess that's expected

Happy otherwise

MikeCTZA

Expert Member
Only had fibre for under a month, customer service to get the FTTH up and running was fantastic, they followed up and went above and beyond to get me going.

Got Vox for fibre as my old ADSL ISP didn't have free installation the day I looked, don't need too much got the uncapped 10/5 package for R554, working well. Days later price went up (due to Octotel upstream) to R634 (so a new a/c says - so assuming that will be for me too now). Fair enough prices go up and not Vox thing, but what does feel shady is that their email said average of 6% increase (yes I know it says average), mine was 15%, the 20/5 went from R706 to R718 (so just 1.5%) so feels like they trying to upsell me to the higher package now. Value for money was good, but now others can beat the deal I have.

Support was pathetic, after about 5 phone calls noone could even tell me more or even knew about the price increase or even where to direct me to. I hope I don't need to call their support often, cause it's bad, very bad.

For now .... I'm happy and am staying with Vox as it is working well enough.

Radorn

Network and product is good.
Don't like that they up the price on their existing customers while new customers get a lower price. Their resolution was to cancel my account and subscribe again.

One Day

Have Vox fiber for a month or so now. Best installation process I experienced so far. Very good communication and friendly team. Has been charged wrongly for extra distance of installation point. they came out again to measure and rectify the bill including a big apology. Also going life date is also more than a month sooner than predicted which I am happy for.

Jason M

Vox has a stable network with good latency and the pricing is really good (fatpipe).

TungstenX

Very happy with Vox. Got VOIP as well. Tech support is excellent - actually wants to solve the problem not just asking you to reboot your PC when the router is down...

Joziqueen

Paying R1000 for uncapped 50/50 on fibre. Very littel latency with three teenagers using constant data on gaming and youtube. No throttling. Good service.

itsme2

How do I get a VPN onto VOX though? They keep stonewalling me in this regard and refuse to allow access to my router?

Chris-Fires

We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Vox based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Vox does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.
Vox’s Customer Service is excellent. Their staff are very well trained. A Company one can Trust!

StoneCold

Expert Member
Have them as my backup fibre ISP when things go pear shape on my primary ISP (CISP). Whenever I use it, it works as intended :)