PS5

Better finish them quickly because your schedule is packed for next year

View attachment 1937753
Nah don't worry about me bud I'm playing Trails 2nd Chapter in a day and Phantom Blade Zero next I'm good yeah I don't play moffie on baby rails games in which one of the toughest and meanest superheroes looks and acts like a weasel.

You go on ahead though and grab him right in the pussy.

ZeomO6BYY6GPvNgZ.png
 

Urgh! This can get ugly. $ony met k@k gedagtes!
 
Cough cough jailbreak is lit 👀

I think my PS5 is getting a fright. It has done more gaming in the last 4 days than I did previous 2 years on it. With me and partner grinding the hours now we are fighting for the controller :laugh:
 
I think my PS5 is getting a fright. It has done more gaming in the last 4 days than I did previous 2 years on it. With me and partner grinding the hours now we are fighting for the controller :laugh:
 

I'm not so sure. There is a homebrew app that unlocks the controller block. You can connect any controller to the ps4. I'm using my xbox controller.

The issue is having 1 console :(
 
View attachment 1942671

So, media outlets have no idea what is going on lol. The firmware requirement would anyways not even matter even if it was 12.00. GTA 6 would still be protected because it's an online release only. So you would need a ps5 with the latest version which is required to go online. Then buy the game and download it.

There is no disc to dump even if it was possible.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X