Rain LTE/LTE-A Routers - Stock Availability

YourKaptain

Hi all,

I signed up for Afrihost's Fixed Wireless Deal on Friday the 16th of February, with the free Huawei B315 Router, as it will suffice for my needs, but I have been told that the order is "Delayed by Distributor", which after chatting to their support, revealed that the IS no longer has any stock available of that router, and can't provide an ETA whatsoever to Afrihost...

Is it possible for anyone to share some information regarding the estimated waiting time for this?

I asked the support consultant if there are any B618's available, as I don't mind paying the R 999 for something that I really need, but was told that it is even harder to "get your hands on" as it is more popular than the B315.

Does IS handle all orders, or are there any other providers that will have stock available perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Yuu

Expert Member
Good Morning :) ,

Few choices you have.

1) Get the B618-65d from Telkom Direct store at R2799.00 [this supports ALL networks/bands especially Telkom 2300Mhz]
2) Find someone selling their RAIN B618-22d router at upto R1999.00.
3) Contact DP using details below ;)

As far as stock goes, Digital Planet handles the distribution as pointed out in the forum :). You can possibly phone them and ask what is happening :D .

Code:
CONTACT DETAILS
Don't hesitate, 
contact us today
Tel: +27 (0)11 236 7800
Email: query@digitalplanet.co.za

9 Achter Rd,
Sandton 2191,
South Africa

YourKaptain

Hi there,

Thank you for your much informative response, I do appreciate it!

I called DP to find out what is going on, had to give them my ID to trace the order and the consultant advised that they did receive stock this morning and confirmed all the details for delivery.

Holding thumbs to receive my order tomorrow!

Thanks again for your input, I appreciate it.