• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Rain Mobile Feedback Thread

OldCrowEW

My Rain Dashboard is showing no data and spend limit is off. However, my Rain mobileSIM is deactivated with "No Service". Fixed RAIN LTE fine...

Camoh2006

I also have a problem with my dashboard and router this morning. Dashboard gigs are basically showing zero for the month and my sim isn’t working this morning - saying no service. Obviously something is seriously wrong today?

MavChat

I also have a problem with my dashboard and router this morning. Dashboard gigs are basically showing zero for the month and my sim isn’t working this morning - saying no service. Obviously something is seriously wrong today?
Ditto for me as well. Got a mild shock this morning and checked my logs.
I just called them, They confirmed they are having an issue with their systems. You will not be able to use the mobile service until it is resolved.

Fixed Wireless is not affected.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I just called them, They confirmed they are having an issue with their systems. You will not be able to use the mobile service until it is resolved.

I'm using my Mobile sim at the moment without any problems. Only problem I have is the incorrect data usage in the dashboard

ripclaw

My SIM was working fine this morning, though. Will check when I return home this evening.

ripclaw

Just had a thought; I still have a few days of free data left. Maybe those SIM's with free data are unaffected?

MavChat

Seems all is good again in the world... I believe the issue is with their dashboard. Everything shows as 0.00 still. They probably bypassed the monitoring while they fix the dashboard.