Rain - Support Service

Bezcorne

:thumbsup: I'm doing the same, if people don't hold them accountable and simply cancel and leave, nothing will change
Unfortunately the majority just accepts poor pathetic support service... I wont allow them to steal my money so If they cant deliver then everyone should be made aware of the bad service that they provide

nbhengu18

Anyone else having such a pathetic support service regarding RAIN?

I have signed up for the R699 5G package on the 4th of June 2020. Received my Router and Sim on the 5th.... Ever since then the sim has been inactive, after a week RAIN advised that a sim swap will need to take place. Its now been another week, no one is coming back to me nor responding to my emails or even Facebook messages.

This is to most pathetic support service that I have ever experienced... thinking of canceling and selling the router as it will most probably take 10 years just to refund me my money as well?

I would love to have the input of My Broadband Members....

Thanks
The service is pathetic, I also bought a 4G sim card from them, it requires a PUK number. I am stuck with no help and behind with my work because of this. It has been over 3 weeks now and I have sent many messages to their customer support but till today, no help. I am beyond being frustrated now....

Even if I cancel, am not sure how long will it take so I can get my refund and purchase from other service providers. This is unacceptable service.

@JDW3304

yep.. all they say it here is a ticket (which means absolutely PUK-all) only thing it does is shut you up for the day... thereafter PUK-all.... so ja.. like some say here people just cancel... there is no Contact number nothing... useless at best.. oh yes my Puk-ing ticket number is:1725113
Teboho Lenka (rain Customer Support) <support@raincustomersupportdesk.zendesk.com>

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
The service is pathetic, I also bought a 4G sim card from them, it requires a PUK number. I am stuck with no help and behind with my work because of this. It has been over 3 weeks now and I have sent many messages to their customer support but till today, no help. I am beyond being frustrated now....

Even if I cancel, am not sure how long will it take so I can get my refund and purchase from other service providers. This is unacceptable service.
Hi @nbhengu18

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

@JDW3304

Hi @nbhengu18

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile
so what about My resonse after 2 weeks?????? 1725113 my ref.. are you going to attend? or is your response going to be slow like you speed.....

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
so what about My resonse after 2 weeks?????? 1725113 my ref.. are you going to attend? or is your response going to be slow like you speed.....
Hi JDW3304,

Thanks for reaching out and providing the reference. One of the team will be in touch with you shortly to follow up as well as outline the next steps.

Our sincere apologies for the delay.

Regards,
rain_mobile

Bezcorne

FALSE PROMISES,,, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR DAYS NOW... ALL THEY DO IS APOLOGIZE AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY CARE BUT CLEARLY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY BUSINESS...

SEE DM'S FROM RAIN...

1593015612844.png

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
FALSE PROMISES,,, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME FOR DAYS NOW... ALL THEY DO IS APOLOGIZE AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY CARE BUT CLEARLY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY BUSINESS...

SEE DM'S FROM RAIN...

View attachment 865053
Hi Bezcorne,

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the delay.

As stated in the DM we had requested you to let us know if this did not happen so thank you for notifying us and we will get our team on it.

Regards,
rain_mobile

Bezcorne

If only RAIN support was as proactive like they are apologizing and responding to messages with their apologies. Then you would have had any backlogs...

Its super easy to say "We Apologize" , I can do that to.... but actions speak louder than words...

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
If only RAIN support was as proactive like they are apologizing and responding to messages with their apologies. Then you would have had any backlogs...

Its super easy to say "We Apologize" , I can do that to.... but actions speak louder than words...
Hi Bezcorne,

We have been updated that our team has been in touch and your SIM will be delivered to you tomorrow.

Please look out for an email with the details of delivery.

Regards,
rain_mobile

@JDW3304

Hi JDW3304,

Thanks for reaching out and providing the reference. One of the team will be in touch with you shortly to follow up as well as outline the next steps.

Our sincere apologies for the delay.

Regards,
rain_mobile
ok so you quickly replied on My broadband but cant reply via normal mail... and guess what your 100% fix is for better connection.... drum roll please................... restart your device... ffs, PUKing get with the program, fix the contention ratio on your damn devices and prioritize traffic... you cant even do the damn basics...

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
ok so you quickly replied on My broadband but cant reply via normal mail... and guess what your 100% fix is for better connection.... drum roll please................... restart your device... ffs, PUKing get with the program, fix the contention ratio on your damn devices and prioritize traffic... you cant even do the damn basics...
Hi JDW3304,

Thanks for the feedback.

After your correspondence this morning, we have requested our networks team to look into your current conditions and connectivity. The restart was the easiest and quickest way of us trying to get you to connect to another, closer, less congested tower.

We will revert with feedback from our team as soon as we are able.

Regards,
rain_mobile

Kopseer

Montana area, 5G router all lights are green but no Internet connectivity. Device reset etc. Had to complain in a DM for support to mail me at 9 PM telling me to do speed tests etc, how tf do I do that if I'm not connected? "We don't understand the issue, give us details" after I've already given them in the ticket and to the Twitter support person. No response and I'm not the only person experiencing this.

Working from home I can't use my cell data, video conferences, doing npm installs fail if packets drop (and cost 250 meg a pop) and having to do research and video research is not possible at the moment, this is severely impacting my productivity.

Bezcorne

RAIN delivered my new sim, all seems to be working 100%, will be installing the router outside tomorrow to receive proper speed however doesnt seem to bad... will look into the upload tomorrow

Thank you RAIN, although it took 3 weeks... I am happy with the outcome... I still need to be credited though as I basically paid for a month with no connection.

1593195618248.png

powermzii

Expert Member
RAIN delivered my new sim, all seems to be working 100%, will be installing the router outside tomorrow to receive proper speed however doesnt seem to bad... will look into the upload tomorrow

Thank you RAIN, although it took 3 weeks... I am happy with the outcome... I still need to be credited though as I basically paid for a month with no connection.

View attachment 866095
Which package did you get?