Rain - Support Service

@JDW3304

Hi JDW3304,

Thanks for the feedback.

After your correspondence this morning, we have requested our networks team to look into your current conditions and connectivity. The restart was the easiest and quickest way of us trying to get you to connect to another, closer, less congested tower.

We will revert with feedback from our team as soon as we are able.

Regards,
rain_mobile
Ok you clever man…..

As stupid as your explanation was we entertained your ridiculous claim of “facing towards the better signal or closer point” these units are omni directional it will deafult and connect to the best and strongest signal…well here are your results.. so whoever feeds you bullshit, guess your name must be mushroom, because only you can believe that kind of ****…needles to say…. We have cancelled that sim… and will be going to another ISP.

And I will make it my point here in east London to make sure it will RAIN bad publicity on your company service and products.. if you can call it that. Have a lekker one.

Lancastor

I need help, I received my SIM a few days ago and I don't have network at all. My SIM shows active on my dashboard but I can't use the sim.. I refuse to be billed at the end of the month for something I NEVER used. I am frustrated because I have sent numerous messages and I just keep getting emails that a ticket has been logged... There is no customer service at all, why is it so difficult to get a hold of rain

@JDW3304

I need help, I received my SIM a few days ago and I don't have network at all. My SIM shows active on my dashboard but I can't use the sim.. I refuse to be billed at the end of the month for something I NEVER used. I am frustrated because I have sent numerous messages and I just keep getting emails that a ticket has been logged... There is no customer service at all, why is it so difficult to get a hold of rain
good luck with that..... you need more than 4 leaved clover and a rabbits foot an have a better chance of wearing a bacon bikini cleaning a lions den chance of getting decent feedback from twats like rain.... bud.... best advise is... go with telkom, pay the extra, you have way better chance and better service than these wanabees. they only have the 5G infrastructre for governmental use..

Assasin_Zer0

good luck with that..... you need more than 4 leaved clover and a rabbits foot an have a better chance of wearing a bacon bikini cleaning a lions den chance of getting decent feedback from twats like rain.... bud.... best advise is... go with telkom, pay the extra, you have way better chance and better service than these wanabees. they only have the 5G infrastructre for governmental use..
Yeah , Ive been having issues for weeks now , Opened multiple tickets , and i'm not getting anywhere .