Rebeltech experience

flashfire208

Just want to vent about my current experience with rebeltech .

I placed 3 orders at rebeltech in 3 days - they amounted to to just under R5 000 . When i went to pick up later that week , they had no tax invoices for me .

So i thought no problem , they promised to email them through.

Well It's been 3 weeks , many unreplied emails and one phone call later - and still nothing :mad: :mad:

MY friends have bought alot from them before and so have I , and their pre-sales service was fantastic and i was impressed . And now i have no POP and no tax invoices .

It just seems that once you have paid these online stores they couldn't give a (insert expletive here) about anything after that .

/End Rant /

killadoob

Honorary Master
Threaten to call the SARS because it sounds like they are charging you VAT but not paying it over.

Criminal offense.

kayvee

Expert Member
According to the SARS website they are registered for VAT. They are obliged by law to provide you with a tax invoice at your request.

MrWireless

There is nothing about VAT mentioned on their site though, maybe they are not VAT registered?

EDIT : Ahhhh ok you just beat me to it!

killadoob

Honorary Master
Also with no invoice if something breaks will they ask for your invoice which they never supplied you with?

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
Well I ordered stuff more than a month back...apparently the supplier has no stock of said items so Im still waiting(CM Hyper212 PLUS and sickleflow fans with a few other goodies).

One of the things that really gets to me though is the slow response to emails :/
This is the first time Im buying from them and it started on a really bad note but Ive decided to give them a chance but Im growing impatient:(

chickenbeef

Executive Member
They responded to me yesterday with regards to my order, told me the item i wanted was out of stock so i'm sure they got your follow up emails

Guess we should just boycott them, i haven't paid them yet so i can cancel my order :p

/orders from Prophecy

DJNgoma

Expert Member
And now i have no POP and no tax invoices .
I just checked now with my account, you can just print your order as POP. As for the tax invoices, that would have to be something that you still need to dig from them like you said.

TheRift

Expert Member
Well I ordered stuff more than a month back...apparently the supplier has no stock of said items so Im still waiting(CM Hyper212 PLUS and sickleflow fans with a few other goodies).
Good luck with the sickleflow fans. Frontosa who is the most likely supplier does not have stock and has never had stock since I've been asking (2-3 months now). Order them from performancepcs.com and it'll arrive quicker.

flashfire208

Good luck with the sickleflow fans. Frontosa who is the most likely supplier does not have stock and has never had stock since I've been asking (2-3 months now). Order them from performancepcs.com and it'll arrive quicker.

Which doesnt help my predicament on the topic i started here

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
I know which is part of the main problem. Ive even tried the other CM high CFM version but they also don't have stock of those either which is why Im still waiting. Well the new stock for the Hyper212 plus was supposed to have come in on the first of this month, but still no email from Rebeltech...so I wait:erm:

Grimspoon

Executive Member
Someone should report them, they are clearly charging the VAT and not paying it over. I really don't understand why business's are dumb enough to try and pull **** like this considering the impact it has on them when someone blows the whistle.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Grim the stupid thing is they could run a system whereby they could produce an invoice without the SARS seeing it anyhow.

So if they are not paying the VAT over they are being very stupid in the way they are doing it.

kayvee

Expert Member
Yeah, VAT is one thing you don't screw with.

The other thing is never accept the goods by signing anything without receiving a Tax Invoice. If I ordered anything online I expect this to be received prior to signing for any delivery note or courier waybill.

flashfire208

So i finally got a reply this morning ,well not quite a reply - more like a flood , i was sent the invoices 5 times . They were still missing one of the orders , this was sent through later.

Then all the orders statuses were changed to invoiced and collected at the same time this morning as the invoices, after they have been "awaiting sales team" for the last 3 weeks. :erm:

They then told me there was probably an error with my both of my email accounts , even though they recieve dozens of emails daily.

They also have my cell number.

Well i have my Invoices now - all it took was a link to this thread :p

nihilist

Expert Member
Glad you got sorted, though it's creepy to think what their aftersales must be like. Still waiting for a reply to an email I sent weeks ago.