[RELEASE] DStv Now KODI Add-on

jmlsauls

Sorry guys if this was already mentioned in the thread just a lot to go through. Does this addon work on Xbox ones kodi? Anyone here manage to get that right?

enerdude

Expert Member
Sorry guys if this was already mentioned in the thread just a lot to go through. Does this addon work on Xbox ones kodi? Anyone here manage to get that right?
Don't have a xbox one but basically you need kodi 18 or higher - a quick google revealed these instructions if you don't have kodi 18 installed.

rockNsurf

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the Devs, and the members who assist on this thread. Add-on works flawlessly

PieterGr

You should remove that ip from settings, only needed when you are outside SA or using an overseas vpn server (this usually causes buffering though). In that case use a random SA ip like 196.25.1.1
If only I had known this a long time ago!! Thanks, my DSTV add-on is at last working again! :thumbsup:

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
The DSTV addon works fine on my FireTv Stick. Going to take awhile to get my head around Kodi. Structure of Kodi does not make much sense to me at this stage. Tho those who developed it, probably have valid reasons, for the way it is that I as yet do not have much appreciation for, at this stage. But yeah, so it goes, will get there. :)

Thanks guys.

BurgBoy

I'm unable to log in with login details were the username is a cell number,anyone else experience this?Login details is correct,tested on the app & the website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200817-162458_Kodi.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817-162458_Kodi.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 45

JeremySly

Matts scraper is in Australia
DStv for some reason blocks Australia now...

So he just updated his scraper to first connect to a VPN in a non-blocked area.
Then scrape.