dreamrobin

Afternoon Robin. Welcome to the nerd cave!

Try potato skin and lemon juice in a blender. Put the paste on the tanned area and the malanin will diffuse into it and should decrease the intensity of your tan a little.

Ignore the trolls. Nerds tend to crave female interaction and you made the mistake of saying you do modelling and have the capacity to use a keyboard...

Prepare your inbox for marriage requests ;)

Thanks so much, didn't realise what I was getting myself into

Ive heard about the potato thing, I'll try it out tonight :)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I didnt ask for disgusting suggestions

You didn't specify... See nukefission's response below.

You asked for suggestions, disgusting suggestions are still a valid form of suggestion.

But seriously there's no way you can undo a tan, except for bleach and expensive dermatological treatment....ask RiaX
Oh you could peel your skin off and wait for it to regrow...

PS: What's so disgusting about semen? The scientific community has proved on countless occasions that semen does wonders for the skin. I resent your semenist attitude.

Sometimes in life, you have to do things you've never done if you want to have things you've never had.

Think about that.

Bar0n

Executive Member
Not racist at all just look ridiculous with the dark sections

Darken the rest for uniformity and then join one of the local nerds here in their basement for a few weeks. You'll be as pale as Michael Jackson.

R13...

Honorary Master
You could just tan the lighter spots and look more "normal". Which reminds of that episode of Friends where Ross tries to correct a tanning problem and ends up with 4x in front.

darn it!

Bar0n

Executive Member
You could just tan the lighter spots and look more "normal". Which reminds of that episode of Friends where Ross tries to correct a tanning problem and ends up with 4x in front.

darn it!

Thought it ended up being an 8x or 16x...

dreamrobin

You didn't specify... See nukefission's response below.

PS: What's so disgusting about semen? The scientific community has proved on countless occasions that semen does wonders for the skin. I resent your semenist attitude.

Sometimes in life, you have to do things you've never done if you want to have things you've never had.

Think about that.

Well if I had semen I would try it out ok but unfortunately I dont keep that stuff in my fridge

dreamrobin

darn it!

Totally haha

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Well if I had semen I would try it out ok but unfortunately I dont keep that stuff in my fridge

You should never keep that in the fridge. Fresh semen is the best semen. Also, there's a reason why men exist.

Sigh, I wasn't going to, but if you really need help, I'd be willing to help you out.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I think I will have to decline

Then you will remain looking like a circus freak for as long as you live :(

PS: Cirque du Soleil is recruiting. Maybe give up on the surfing dream for now and pursue something realistic and within your grasp.

dreamrobin

I wanted some suggestions you folks tried and proved to work, I obviously googled it before posting

:(