Rocketnet - feedback?

electrofreeze

internet is dead in the water again with places like gumtree and others being unreachable and international browsing is at a crawl with lots of timeouts

Gallderhen

Status page says major outage on the international side, so I guess a portion of their International connectivity is having issues, as I can still get to google and gmail and some international sites.

-G-

Yats

Is there an issue on MFN in Midrand? I no longer have any connectivity. Router light is orange but all lights on ONT are green. Usually means a MFN issue. Status page says all networks are operational though. It was working fine until just after 5pm

Ronald-RocketNet

Company Rep
Is there an issue on MFN in Midrand? I no longer have any connectivity. Router light is orange but all lights on ONT are green. Usually means a MFN issue. Status page says all networks are operational though. It was working fine until just after 5pm
Good day

I can confirm that MFN are aware of a network outage affecting Sunninghill & Paulshof

Nicholas.D

Hi Guys as an official RocketNet representative please let us know if you have any questions
Hi Ronald, Quick question if a ticket has a priority mark as low whats the maximum for a response, I sent through an email on low priority i understand its low priority but I've been waiting about 5 days and no response. Would you be able to help - ticket number #143844

Ronald-RocketNet

Company Rep
Hi Ronald, Quick question if a ticket has a priority mark as low whats the maximum for a response, I sent through an email on low priority i understand its low priority but I've been waiting about 5 days and no response. Would you be able to help - ticket number #143844
Good morning

Please note that I will personally change the ticket priority to urgent as clients are suppose to receive feedback within 24hours.

I will get someone to call you as well as provide you with a detailed response via PM.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
RN.

Sopbeen

Good morning

Please note that I will personally change the ticket priority to urgent as clients are suppose to receive feedback within 24hours.

I will get someone to call you as well as provide you with a detailed response via PM.

So sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
RN.
Sup Ronald,

Would you mind getting me some feedback on ticket #138284 ?

Agent47

Hey @Ronald-RocketNet

Ticket number #143813 (not 4)

Applied for the 25/25 on 18 October 2018 with a request if everything can be up and running by 1 December 2018 as that was the day my C-Fibre line would be cancelled (12 days should be enough as it took shorter than that to pull cables into my house and install access points). After 2 follow up emails still no useful response and seemingly the fun of having no internet until something happens with this, the one person responded saying it is with MFN Scheduling and can take up to 4 weeks :O?

I don't like to be without internet...

Last edited:

Ronald-RocketNet

Company Rep
Hey @Ronald-RocketNet

Ticket number #143814

Applied for the 25/25 on 18 October 2018 with a request if everything can be up and running by 1 December 2018 as that was the day my C-Fibre line would be cancelled (12 days should be enough as it took shorter than that to pull cables into my house and install access points). After 2 follow up emails still no useful response and seemingly the fun of having no internet until something happens with this, the one person responded saying it is with MFN Scheduling and can take up to 4 weeks :O?

Please note that we can have your line up and running as soon as cell-c release the line and we send MFN an activation E-mail with your FSAN details.

With regards to ticket #143814 this ticket was logged a WiFi assessment.

Please could you provide us with more info via PM and we will gladly assist.

Kind regards
RN

Ronald-RocketNet

Company Rep
Hey @Ronald-RocketNet

Ticket number #143814

Ticket number is :#143813