Rocketnet - feedback?

esmile

@Ronald-RocketNet, a couple guys in Joburg have no connection at the moment. Checked the status page and it's not reporting any problems and your support hours on a Saturday are only from 3pm. How can we get you guys to fix this ASAP?

Anyone else encountering the same issue at the moment?

daWolf

@Ronald-RocketNet, a couple guys in Joburg have no connection at the moment. Checked the status page and it's not reporting any problems and your support hours on a Saturday are only from 3pm. How can we get you guys to fix this ASAP?

Yeah...same issue on my side. No connection this morning.

qDot

Expert Member
i dont know if it is related, i am on Firestream (MetroFibre) and I am also having connection problems.

No connection here either. Called, mailed, started a chat and no response. They don't care-believe if we have a weekend then so can they and we stay put until 1500.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
No connection here either. Called, mailed, started a chat and no response. They don't care-believe if we have a weekend then so can they and we stay put until 1500.
Good day kindly may you have a look at the following link: https://status.rocketnet.co.za/

With regards to our support hours please note that they are as follows:

Mon-Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 15:00 - 20:00 &
Sunday: 15:00 - 19:00

Kindly send an E-mail to Support@rocketnet.co.za or alternatively visit us on our live chat for assistance during our support hours on: https://www.rocketnet.co.za/

Pyro

Expert Member
Good day

You are correct by saying that it would be easier to go with Metrofibre as an ISP as they mange the network in the complex.

The advantage with going with RocketNet would be, allowing us to handle all the admin work in terms of signup, installation and logging technical faults in the future.

With regards to pricing, an Apollo 10/10 package comes in at R555 on RocketNet however with MFN this would cost you R739pm.

A smaller ISP will be able to assist with prioritizing the individual needs and meeting clients expectations a lot sooner

Regards
RN
Wish Vuma had a 10 option...

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
@Ronald-RocketNet, any chance RocketNet offering any Black Friday deals to new and existing customers?
Good day

We do have a Black Friday special however this will only apply to client on the Vumatel network.

Special is a s follows: Upgrade from a Vuma 4/1 to a 20/2 line and get the first month free.

For more information kindly send an Email to support@rocketnet.co.za and we will assist ASAP.

Pyro

Expert Member
Good day

We do have a Black Friday special however this will only apply to client on the Vumatel network.

Special is a s follows: Upgrade from a Vuma 4/1 to a 20/2 line and get the first month free.

For more information kindly send an Email to support@rocketnet.co.za and we will assist ASAP.
Lol - you buggers.
I JUST got my 4mb. Still have to decide if 4Mbps can fill my life.

R250/month difference, but R705 free. So 3 months at 20Mbps for the price of 4Mbps.

Is there any cost associated with switching between the two normally? Either up or down.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Lol - you buggers.

R250/month difference, but R705 free. So 3 months at 20Mbps for the price of 4Mbps.

Is there any cost associated with switching between the two normally? Either up or down.
Good day

No additional cost whatsoever beside the pro-rata amount.

You more then welcome to upgrade your line by sending an Email to support@rockenet.co.za

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Lol - you buggers.

Good day

No additional cost whatsoever beside the pro-rata amount.

You more then welcome to upgrade your line by sending an Email to support@rockenet.co.za