Rocketnet - feedback?

Napalm

Expert Member
If i ping that IP. that is what i get ingame +- (maybe 1ms or 2ms here and there)

Ingame i normally get around the 183ms to 190ms

C:\Users\Haz>ping 104.160.141.3

Pinging 104.160.141.3 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=181ms TTL=51
Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=173ms TTL=51
Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=175ms TTL=51
Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=184ms TTL=51

Napalm

Expert Member
Rocketnet. Do you guys have "behind the scenes" access to people like Vumatel? on Live! dates?

My area has been dug up (trenched) most of my area is done from what I could see in the drive-past. They went back to the houses and made everything nice again. I'm not sure when they going live in my area though.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Rocketnet. Do you guys have "behind the scenes" access to people like Vumatel? on Live! dates?

My area has been dug up (trenched) most of my area is done from what I could see in the drive-past. They went back to the houses and made everything nice again. I'm not sure when they going live in my area though.
If you could kindly provide us with your area and address via inbox message we will gladly assist.

wingnut771

Executive Member

Vuma finished digging with wall box last year september in my area, only got connected February, just saying, you're going to have patience now.

electrofreeze

Expert Member
same problem as last night slow international browsing with youtube buffering and not worth watching was slightly better during the day time
been waiting 3 weeks now for Mo to phone and explain what the problem is with international speeds like he promised when last we spoke

Attachments

Last edited:

simons

same problem as last night slow international browsing with youtube buffering and not worth watching was slightly better during the day time
been waiting 3 weeks now for Mo to phone and explain what the problem is with international speeds like he promised when last we spoke
Hi there, I will look into this for you

electrofreeze

Expert Member
a bit of iffy international for me a for a few nights now. But i don't think its Rocket, prob upstream bandwidth.
unfortunately it is their problem as we are paying them to see that everything is working properly so if they have a problem with their upstream provider witch has happened before they must let the customers know about it and not just keep quiet and not returning phone calls as promised