Rocketnet - feedback?

electrofreeze

Expert Member
Here are a few to London taken just now. 100/ 100 Vumatel Cape Town. Measured on Wifi.

rocketnet international speeds is up and down all over the show and it gets worse in peak time so looks like a international bandwidth problem as it gets busy it gets worse

JOEY_8

rocketnet international speeds is up and down all over the show and it gets worse in peak time so looks like a international bandwidth problem as it gets busy it gets worse
I noticed this recently as well. Never had this problem before.

wingnut771

Executive Member
and getting worse
you are the only person ive ever seen get 100% speed on an upload speedtest therfore i think youre just a troll with photosop skills and alteria motives imho.
you have been complaining about your internet for years now, no matter who youre with, always ****, i retract my offer of you coming to websquad, stat where you are.

Last edited:

electrofreeze

Expert Member
you are the only person ive ever seen get 100% speed on an upload speedtest therfore i think youre just a troll with photosop skills and alteria motives imho.
you have been complaining about your internet for years now, no matter who youre with, always ****, i retract my offer of you coming to websquad, stat where you are.
what are you on about
are you with rocketnet?

Last edited: