Rocketnet - feedback?

abudabi

Expert Member
I'd love for electro to move somewhere else.. . Just to see if it's his ISP or fno that's the issue.

Personally I've had 1 instance in the last 8 months with speeds on rocketnet... But I'm fully aware that my experience is not the same for everyone.

Saying that.. I'm seriously considering websquad's gigabit offering. Gimme Mawr! :love:

electrofreeze

Expert Member
I'd love for electro to move somewhere else.. . Just to see if it's his ISP or fno that's the issue.

Personally I've had 1 instance in the last 8 months with speeds on rocketnet... But I'm fully aware that my experience is not the same for everyone.

Saying that.. I'm seriously considering websquad's gigabit offering. Gimme Mawr! :love:
sorry to burst your bubble but vumatel came to test our equiptment and they say the problem is with the rocketnet network

abudabi

Expert Member
sorry to burst your bubble but vumatel came to test our equiptment and they say the problem is with the rocketnet network
Not bursting bubble... Good to know what's to blame actually.

Did they provide any test results or evidence or say why the isp is to blame?

neoprema

Expert Member
I've had 0 problems with Rocketnet on a 100/100 with Vuma. Its been exceptional, compared to my previous ISP who couldn't provide web to africa if they tried ;). I was either down or getting 30% of my line speed most nights.

RocketNet is awesome.

8-BALL

Setting the world on fire here with 100 up down in southern subburbs CPT.

Local isn't much better it seems:

Seems as soon as something isn't multithreadded to hell it drops to a crawl.

abudabi

Expert Member
Just did a quick speed test on my phone. Getting 30 on a single thread to Paris.. Vuma 100/100 trenched jhb.