Samsung Galaxy S3

what insurance premium are you paying for your S3? And with whom?

I am paying R116.90 with A&G under specified portable possessions.
 
what insurance premium are you paying for your S3? And with whom?

I am paying R116.90 with A&G under specified portable possessions.

I think you're paying too much.

I pay R132.09 for the following:

BB 9700 - Value R3000 (approx R25)
BB 9900 - Value R6000 (approx R45)
Galazy S3 - Value R8000 (approx R60)

Also under Specified Portable Possessions.

My basic excess is R950.
 
I think you're paying too much.

I pay R132.09 for the following:

BB 9700 - Value R3000 (approx R25)
BB 9900 - Value R6000 (approx R45)
Galazy S3 - Value R8000 (approx R60)

Also under Specified Portable Possessions.

My basic excess is R950.

I paid about R60 for my one x as well.
So that seems like a more fair price.
Must still insure my note.
 
I think you're paying too much.

I pay R132.09 for the following:

BB 9700 - Value R3000 (approx R25)
BB 9900 - Value R6000 (approx R45)
Galazy S3 - Value R8000 (approx R60)

Also under Specified Portable Possessions.

My basic excess is R950.

I paid about R60 for my one x as well.
So that seems like a more fair price.
Must still insure my note.

ok. great. i got it reduced about an hour ago to R93.50. R950 excess on R6600 value for the S3. getting my alarm sorted at home so it should drop further hopefully. who you guys insured with?
 
If I install the UK jb update will I still get the jb update ota when it is released here?
 
Ok just double checking,

To flash Omega V31:

1. I root using CF-ROOT 6.4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1695238 OR CF-AUTO-ROOT http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957273
Any recommendations on which one to use? From my understanding CF-ROOT comes with CWM. Is this needed to flash Omega v31? Im reading that CF-AUTO-ROOT is mainly for stock ROMS?
2. Backup apps with titanium backup.
3. Flash with CWM if i used CF-ROOT or Odin if i used CF-AUTO-ROOT
4. Restore Apps

I'm thinking about following this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1911726 but CF-ROOT 6.4 and CF-AUTO-ROOT is confusing as i don't know which one to use.
 
Last edited:
Ok just double checking,

To flash Omega V31:

1. I root using CF-ROOT 6.4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1695238 OR CF-AUTO-ROOT http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1957273
Any recommendations on which one to use? From my understanding CF-ROOT comes with CWM. Is this needed to flash Omega v31? Im reading that CF-AUTO-ROOT is mainly for stock ROMS?
2. Backup apps with titanium backup.
3. Flash with CWM if i used CF-ROOT or Odin if i used CF-AUTO-ROOT
4. Restore Apps

I'm thinking about following this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1911726 but CF-ROOT 6.4 and CF-AUTO-ROOT is confusing as i don't know which one to use.

CF Root is perfect. So are the rest of your steps.
 
ok. great. i got it reduced about an hour ago to R93.50. R950 excess on R6600 value for the S3. getting my alarm sorted at home so it should drop further hopefully. who you guys insured with?

I pay R82 with a R950 excess on R7000 value for my S3 through DialDirect. Got my car & house contents through them as well.
 
I pay R82 with a R950 excess on R7000 value for my S3 through DialDirect. Got my car & house contents through them as well.

And they are backed by William Shatner so you better believe that's good insurance!
 
I pay R82 with a R950 excess on R7000 value for my S3 through DialDirect. Got my car & house contents through them as well.

Mine works out to R58.34/m, R500 excess on R7000 SIII, just updated policy yesterday, these are the figures as of then. My business policy through AFRS.
 
Mine works out to R58.34/m, R500 excess on R7000 SIII, just updated policy yesterday, these are the figures as of then. My business policy through AFRS.

do they only operate in WC?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X