Where did you guys buy this case? thanks
I got mine at Centurion Mall, look in big shops, like a Vodacom Shop or something similar.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Where did you guys buy this case? thanks
SameGot mine from the Vodashop at Eastgate.
Recent issue I have;
Now that I have so much free space with the S3 I have installed tons of apps. When I select "my apps" on the play store it just times out. So that would imply I wont be able to update anything.
I removed most of the apps but the issue is still there.
Anyone else seen this?
I got mine at Centurion Mall, look in big shops, like a Vodacom Shop or something similar.
Same
I have 92 apps listed in 'My Apps' and I've never had it take more than a moment or two to load.
Recent issue I have;
Now that I have so much free space with the S3 I have installed tons of apps. When I select "my apps" on the play store it just times out. So that would imply I wont be able to update anything.
I removed most of the apps but the issue is still there.
Anyone else seen this?
Just got my phonePlugged it into Kies and it picked up a new firmware.
Is this what most of you were/are on before flashing your own choice of rom?
![]()
Not to worry, I rooted, backed up original rom with CWM just in case and then updated to the new firmware and rerooted. All up & running.
I'm on LFB. Can I just root like I did before?
My insurance just paid out on the death of my note.
Where is the cheapest S3?
JHB - Northern Suburbs
![]()
Brand new? Cacell.co.za
http://www.cacell.co.za/Samsung-Galaxy-S3
Thats almost R1500 cheaper than the Vodashop... what's the catch?
http://www.cacell.co.za/Samsung-Galaxy-S3
Thats almost R1500 cheaper than the Vodashop... what's the catch?