Samsung Galaxy S3

So what ROM are you guys running?
I have tried the supernexus ROM but now running cyanogen mod 10 experimentals.
I'm very impressed so far. I'm checking out the battery usage then I might try the cm 9 stable rom.
 
Recent issue I have;
Now that I have so much free space with the S3 I have installed tons of apps. When I select "my apps" on the play store it just times out. So that would imply I wont be able to update anything.
I removed most of the apps but the issue is still there.

Anyone else seen this?
 
Recent issue I have;
Now that I have so much free space with the S3 I have installed tons of apps. When I select "my apps" on the play store it just times out. So that would imply I wont be able to update anything.
I removed most of the apps but the issue is still there.

Anyone else seen this?

I have 92 apps listed in 'My Apps' and I've never had it take more than a moment or two to load.
 
Recent issue I have;
Now that I have so much free space with the S3 I have installed tons of apps. When I select "my apps" on the play store it just times out. So that would imply I wont be able to update anything.
I removed most of the apps but the issue is still there.

Anyone else seen this?

You can't really run out of space on the s3.

Clear market data, and other market related apps, download manager, etc etc. Then restart.
 
Just got my phone :) Plugged it into Kies and it picked up a new firmware.
Is this what most of you were/are on before flashing your own choice of rom?

sgs3-fw1.jpg
 
Just got my phone :) Plugged it into Kies and it picked up a new firmware.
Is this what most of you were/are on before flashing your own choice of rom?

sgs3-fw1.jpg

Not to worry, I rooted, backed up original rom with CWM just in case and then updated to the new firmware and rerooted. All up & running.
 
Can anyone who's running Jelly Bean get Google Voice actions to ever work? The only thing it recognises for me is 'Navigate to...'

Not that I really need to use it, but as a primary feature I'd like to know that it works. I've not been able to get a single message to interpret properly.. 'Call' comes out as coal, aol, taung, etc etc. I've even tried in an American accent! Dragon dictation in Swype works much better.

Edit, it actually does work pretty well with a couple of the other commands like 'listen to', 'set alarm' etc. Just not anything to do with call or send text.
 
Last edited:
My insurance just paid out on the death of my note.
Where is the cheapest S3?
JHB - Northern Suburbs

:)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X