Samsung Galaxy S6

Got the normal s6 and last night my battery was on 96%. Woke up and it was on 70%. That's pretty heavy drain over night. Wifi on

Not too happy with the battery life so far but I only got it on Wednesday so let's see how it goes.
 
Got the normal s6 and last night my battery was on 96%. Woke up and it was on 70%. That's pretty heavy drain over night. Wifi on

Not too happy with the battery life so far but I only got it on Wednesday so let's see how it goes.

And what was the app usage at that time? What was using the most battery?
 
Got the normal s6 and last night my battery was on 96%. Woke up and it was on 70%. That's pretty heavy drain over night. Wifi on

Not too happy with the battery life so far but I only got it on Wednesday so let's see how it goes.
Something wrong there. I lose 4% overnight
 
Go ask the same question in the Note 3 thread. I've seen a couple of guys hang out there that flashes ROMs quite often. They might help.

Got the Note 2 restored. Just needed to plug it into a different USB port.
 
I am, thinking of just sticking to Vodacon's higher prices if I can't get Telkom to do anything

If I were you, I would've done that a long time ago... when I couldn't get the S6 at the first Telkom shop I entered, I went next door to get the phone. Fortunately they didn't have stock either, but just shows you how desperately I wanted this phone lol
 
If I were you, I would've done that a long time ago... when I couldn't get the S6 at the first Telkom shop I entered, I went next door to get the phone. Fortunately they didn't have stock either, but just shows you how desperately I wanted this phone lol

Telkom Mobile call centre is useless :D The vodacom store still has stock of S6 though so not sure how Telkom mobile always runs out.

They don't even think it is a bad practice to open a sealed phone assigned to a customer without them present
 
Last edited:
Something wrong there. I lose 4% overnight

Ditto.. and that's with wifi on... battery defo lasts longer than my S4.
Been a week and a half since I have the S6 now, and must admit, favorite feature is the battery lasting so much longer than the s4, and when it IS down... literally 30min charge is enough!
 
Does anyone's S6 home button left side not work?
If I press the right side of the button, it registers as a press, but if I just press the left side it doesn't, unless I press it really hard.
Is it a design flaw or is it just my device?
 
Does anyone's S6 home button left side not work?
If I press the right side of the button, it registers as a press, but if I just press the left side it doesn't, unless I press it really hard.
Is it a design flaw or is it just my device?

My left and right side works fine I don't have to press hard to get it to work. Maybe you must take it back.
 
Does anyone's S6 home button left side not work?
If I press the right side of the button, it registers as a press, but if I just press the left side it doesn't, unless I press it really hard.
Is it a design flaw or is it just my device?

Just your device - mine works
 
Mine also works fine.

I am also getting battery drain overnight, more than I experienced on my S4.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X