Necropolis
Executive Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 8,413
- Reaction score
- 44
Anyone rooted their S6 yet?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Update Samsung Push Services in the play store. Latest release fixed a battery drain issue on the S6 (1.3.3.3).
Got the normal s6 and last night my battery was on 96%. Woke up and it was on 70%. That's pretty heavy drain over night. Wifi on
Not too happy with the battery life so far but I only got it on Wednesday so let's see how it goes.
Something wrong there. I lose 4% overnightGot the normal s6 and last night my battery was on 96%. Woke up and it was on 70%. That's pretty heavy drain over night. Wifi on
Not too happy with the battery life so far but I only got it on Wednesday so let's see how it goes.
Go ask the same question in the Note 3 thread. I've seen a couple of guys hang out there that flashes ROMs quite often. They might help.
Got the Note 2 restored. Just needed to plug it into a different USB port.
Anyone wanting to get the S6 deal there will be no stock for 4 weeks at Telkom Mobile...
jissie... you must be so frustrated at this point
I am, thinking of just sticking to Vodacon's higher prices if I can't get Telkom to do anything
If I were you, I would've done that a long time ago... when I couldn't get the S6 at the first Telkom shop I entered, I went next door to get the phone. Fortunately they didn't have stock either, but just shows you how desperately I wanted this phone lol
Something wrong there. I lose 4% overnight
And what was the app usage at that time? What was using the most battery?
Thats the strange part. Doesnt look like anything in particular.
At 6 this morning it was 100% and now its sitting at 81%
http://imgur.com/1BauWw2
http://imgur.com/dNGLf5H
http://imgur.com/XGbPI8R
Does anyone's S6 home button left side not work?
If I press the right side of the button, it registers as a press, but if I just press the left side it doesn't, unless I press it really hard.
Is it a design flaw or is it just my device?
Does anyone's S6 home button left side not work?
If I press the right side of the button, it registers as a press, but if I just press the left side it doesn't, unless I press it really hard.
Is it a design flaw or is it just my device?