Samsung Galaxy S7

are you guys connecting your old phone during setup to copy data? Or start off fresh
 
Just received an SMS... Your delivery from MTN N1 FACILITY CENTURION has been verified for delivery on 2016-03-11. Your reference is OF222xxxxx Please contact 011-552-1491 for update.
So, no love from MTN today. :(
 
Just plugged in the wireless charger, main reason so I have somewhere I can put the phone down as the lack of an edge is making finding a decent grip tricky.
 
Really? Damn, all the YooTube videos said it was easy to grip, that's one of the reasons why I went for the edge.

It's easy to grip but brand new. I worry about the back scuffing :o

Also, seems most of the vodacom bloat can be uninstalled for a change, just not "Updates" :D

Another edit, Seems fast wireless charger is charging the device faster than usb?
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X