Samsung Galaxy S7

My 2gb extra for first 3 months not reflecting in my vodacom account? Have others received theirs as yet?
 
Any update on vr unit delivery?
Other than request to confirm address I've heard nothing further.
 
My 2gb extra for first 3 months not reflecting in my vodacom account? Have others received theirs as yet?

My 30GB free data MTN promised me isn't showing yet either. I intend phoning MTN Direct on Monday.

I have received a "Gear VR reward in processing" email this morning.
I wouldn't worry too much Adiel - they have the whole country to email and I bet they are not working on Sunday.
 
Last edited:
My 30GB free data MTN promised me isn't showing yet either. I intend phoning MTN Direct on Monday.

I have received a "Gear VR reward in processing" email this morning.
I wouldn't worry too much Adiel - they have the whole country to email and I bet they are not working on Sunday.
I know but was expecting acknowledgement of change I made to confirmation received.
Ah well.
 
I know but was expecting acknowledgement of change I made to confirmation received.
Ah well.
I got mine the next day so expect Monday.
Half my address was missing from the first email they sent me.
 
Snapdragon will get far more Rom development than Exynos.
Doubt it This time round. Don't care though. Went through that phase and never found an advantage to it.

The only advantage I have seen to rooting is that you can put unwipable trackers on the phone and watch it travel the planet, not like you actually get the device back.
 
I couldn't find out how to get to the control that voice-operated the camera (you say shoot or cheese or... kimchee..oops, that was the LG ;)).
I finally figured out it was through the camera settings/shooting methods (rear).
Very handy sometimes when you only have one hand on your phone, the other gripping a spar on the Eiffel Tower and preventing you from falling...or whatever else you may get up to.
 
I couldn't find out how to get to the control that voice-operated the camera (you say shoot or cheese or... kimchee..oops, that was the LG ;)).
I finally figured out it was through the camera settings/shooting methods (rear).
Very handy sometimes when you only have one hand on your phone, the other gripping a spar on the Eiffel Tower and preventing you from falling...or whatever else you may get up to.
I saw the option in there but never considered using it. Think I'll try it in pro mode for macros of spiders and such. Hard to keep phone dead still and press the shoot button.
 
Oh the network hardware on this phone is amazing.

Where all my other devices get edge this phone gets lte. Where the others get basic gsm (with 1 or 2 bars) this phone gets full bars edge.

And wifi. I can play full HD movies on this device via plex. The other devices in the house all need the stream to be compressed.
 
I saw the option in there but never considered using it. Think I'll try it in pro mode for macros of spiders and such. Hard to keep phone dead still and press the shoot button.
Lol :D Can just imagine you photographing a spider and saying "cheese"

What's the best way to remove the imei and ICASA stickers from the back of the phone? Alcohol?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X