Samsung rewards

Aliebie

Pretty smart. Samsung is giving away TV's, sound systems, phone covers and a few other cool stuff to Samsung smart phone owners.

Download Samsung rewards via the app store.

Add me and we both earn:

Link to me on Samsung Rewards and earn a starting bonus. <deleted by="ic" reason="spam"/>

Last edited by a moderator:

eg2505

Honorary Master
Dont you have to buy anything first?
Like a new TV or something like that?

eg2505

Honorary Master
Shame, tried the link with my phone says app is not compatible with your device....

Lucky_

Hi all, this is a great idea, just keep in mind you can only link to 1 person, so you have to choose an active Rewards user that's going to get you the most points :). I'm pretty much permanently on the Samsung rewards app, so feel free to try me out as a link:

Link to me on Samsung Rewards and earn a starting bonus. http://s-rewards.co.za/linkme.html?id=43FE857146

Last edited:

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
OK so I suppose you just click on everything else that you can earn right? I linked to OP, do I need to let someone else link to me and how?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
I still feel that this is a bit too good to be true. Are you guys sure that this is not a scam? I just got a notification informing me that I must enter a competition and that I must supply my cell number.

Aharon

Executive Member
I still feel that this is a bit too good to be true. Are you guys sure that this is not a scam? I just got a notification informing me that I must enter a competition and that I must supply my cell number.
Nothing to lose?

Brentontw

I can't seem to download the app on my S5 (G900h) it keeps saying that it is not available in my location... anyone else?

Crossing_Swords

How does it work; if I link to someone, will they receive points from me, or will we both receive points from one another?