Samsung rewards

Toxxyc

Executive Member
@Akasha it's not supposed to come apart - that looks like a manufacturing fault. Exchange at Samsung direct. PM me if you want some tips - I've done that dance before.

PS: The phone is supposed to just clip into the cover - nothing more, nothing less.

Akasha

Executive Member
I'm thinking they sent a demo model. the front shows stuff when you switch it on. I'll contact them today

Attachments

• 2.1.jpg
    2.1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.2.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.3.jpg
    2.3.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.4.jpg
    2.4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 71

Toxxyc

Executive Member
That looks...odd. Definitely not right. Interesting for sure, but not right :D

Jchan11hk

Hi, not sure if this is the right thread, but I bought a Samsung fridge in Nov 2018. Hence, qualified to get the R4000 voucher for flights and other nice things. Does anyone claim that from Samsung before and is the process easy?
I already got the promotional code from them, but dont know how to book it.

MidnightZA

Expert Member
Hi, not sure if this is the right thread, but I bought a Samsung fridge in Nov 2018. Hence, qualified to get the R4000 voucher for flights and other nice things. Does anyone claim that from Samsung before and is the process easy?
I already got the promotional code from them, but dont know how to book it.

The store should have given you instructions on how to redeem it. Maybe check the Samsung website to see if they have a promo page where you can enter the voucher and claim your prize

Edit: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/buy-and-get-2018/terms/

Looks like it ended in Dec 2018

Jchan11hk

Ya, they just refer the customers to the website and a call centre.
The call centre agent told me to complete a form and email it back. Then nothing for a week...